ES Tuesday July 24th

ES set to open in the value area from Monday and the Overnight range is bounded by the day session value area too. Look to fade extremes and target the middle of the value area from yesterdays RTH session.

Above yesterdays Highs I have 53.50 and then 57 .
40.5-41 i have below current levels, which coincides with Bruce's mid point, below that 35.5-36 and then yest low to the 30 area...above 45.75-46 (low vol area and yest vah) and above that 52-53 and 56.5-57, so pretty close to what Bruce has as well...good luck
that was a cool midpoint Nick as it was also a nice LVN area from yesterday and we always know where last weeks RTH lows were too
took a long at 40.25 based on the area mentioned above, aoff at 42.25 (air fill level) for a quick trade...didn't even have time to post, apologies...decided not leave runners but if i had they would have aimed for 45.75-46 area

better longs will come below all that volume in the 38-40 area i believe
yep, pretty clear zones from yesterday's profile, with nice peaks and valleys

Originally posted by BruceM

that was a cool midpoint Nick as it was also a nice LVN area from yesterday and we always know where last weeks RTH lows were too
I have biggest volume so far today coming in at 1343 today..for me that was an additional reason to not stay short below this 39 - 40 zone.....assuming they like to push it 3 -4 points before a reaction.

I have a secondary zone at 1335.75 - 1337.25 and will look to buy in here there if they can push it down
may be early but going from 36.25 on the longs
gonna try to get something off at 38.50 as to get out on most in front of last weeks low and that low volume zone
long from 35.75 based on the area mentioned below..air above at 38.75...tight stop, don't want to get dragged down to yest lows...

Originally posted by NickP

40.5-41 i have below current levels, which coincides with Bruce's mid point, below that 35.5-36 and then yest low to the 30 area...above 45.75-46 (low vol area and yest vah) and above that 52-53 and 56.5-57, so pretty close to what Bruce has as well...good luck
38 will be my unwind level

long from 35.75 based on the area mentioned below..air above at 38.75...tight stop, don't want to get dragged down to yest lows...

new high volume came in at 36.25 so they will either push it up 3 -4 points and give us our target on the way or they will go get the 32 - 33 area.....so this is my way of saying that once high volume comes in then we don't specifically have a signal on direction but we know how far they will try to push off those high prints

we can use that for stop points or add on tardes if well capitalized
bloomberg...