Market Geometry with JoeD

This post has been removed by an administrator on 9/15/2013 at 9pm ET.

The Chancery Court of Giles County, Tennessee for the twenty second judicial district at Pulaski, Tennessee in civil action number 5657 found in favor of Trading Edge 1 LLC in a default judgement. Part of that judgement reads:

That the registered agent of the website, www.MyPivots.com is ordered to remove, delete or otherwise erase all postings made on said website by defendant Justtrader79, under the forum thread entitled "Market Geometry with JoeD."
Like I said I will post my experience in about two weeks. Have nothing to say about it for now.

I will start a new thread in the forum.
"Cut a deal with a student to get it cheaper"? If that is the case, then he thinks very little of his students or his NDA.

Nothing wrong with a little tire kicking.
Pablo

Depends how you look at it…there are ppl who the only reason they contact you is to get a list! I have taught 2 different disciplines and we ran into it all the time! It gets old. If you are successful training 3 out of 10 to be super stars, that is great! If you can train 6 out of 10 to become good ………that is great! Problem is there is a % that are going to go nowhere no matter what, just like Mr. Morge has said………no matter what you do! They just grind you into the ground and blame everyone else! As far as tire kicking…….if you kick them until they are bald it is a problem or your contact motivation was never meant to be honest, but rather jaded………also a problem! Most that contact you, when I was teaching were just wasting your time as they could not move forward in the first place!
Stanley k. Pierchoski
Attorney at Law
Pierchoski Law Firm
103 North First Street
Pulaski, TN 38478
U.S.A.

To:
Registered Agent of www.MyPivots.com and member "justtrader79"

NOTICE OF LAWSUIT AND ISSUANCE OF SUBPOENA

I represent Mr. Joseph Dinelli of Trading Edge 1 LLC, and owner of "Market Geometry with JoeD" website in the lawsuit styled TRADING EDGE 1 LLC v. TOMOASZ PETERSON and UNKNOWN DEFENDANT KNOWN as JUSTTRADER79, Civil Cause of Action 5765 filed March 18, 2013 in the Chancery Court of Giles County at Pulaski, Tennessee, U.S.A. for Breach of Contract, Intentional Interference with Business Relationship, Defamation, Anonymous Defamation, Civil Conspiracy and False Light from postings on this trading forum by member Tomoasz Peterson and "justtrader79" and make this post on behalf of my client.

Under Thomas M. Cooley Law School v. John Doe, Michigan Circuit Court for the County on Ingham, Case no. 11-781-CZ; the plaintiff of a lawsuit has a required duty to notify unknown and potential defendants of the filing of a lawsuit and the issuance of any subpoenas to identify them. Said notice is to be made on the same site/blog/forum as the complained of statements and gives the unknown defendants notice of said subpoenas. This post is a good faith compliance with that requirement. A subpoena deuces tecum was issued in the above styled case and served on GoDaddy, Subpoena Compliance Department, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A. on March 22, 2013 seeking the registered agent of the website www.MyPivots .com., for the specific due process of service information of the registered agent of said website. Another subpoena deuces tecum will issue to said registered agent of said website for the identity and address of forum member “justtrader79.” The subjects of said subpoenas have a right to be heard and/or move to quash.

www.MyPivots.com is a potential defendant and its member known as "justtrader79" is a defendant in the above lawsuit for the above causes of action contained in postings on this forum. The rule in Cooley and other case law places a duty on a Plaintiff to make every effort under discovery to determine the identity of the defendants. This posting is a good faith effort to comply with discovery requirements and identify said defendants.

This notice is required by law and is intended for the registered agent of www.MyPivots.com and the forum member "justtrader79." It is not offered as a discussion topic and other forum members should not respond.
Ok. I confirm that I received summon yesterday. I was 'brave' enough to pick up mail from US even though Joed did not pick up email from my attorney before. As soon as my US attorney answers the compliant he will probably write an answer on this forum to this ridiculous claims. Please be aware that the lawsuit was made after I said I will comment on mentoring ;) And when I will prove my point I will file a suit against Joed for defamation he makes here.

I will say this last time that justtrader79 and me are tottaly different persons and the whole thing is only to intimidate me and stop me from saying antyhing about mentoring from joed.

My US attorney said the compliant has totally no base. Especially when attorney of Joed cannot even spell a name correctly. :) And Doggyman aka pivottrader aka joed is the same person trying to accuse me of something he does himself regularly meaning he uses different nicknames to write something about other people. And not only here on this forum but also on others like justtrader79 pointed before. Yes, both IP addresses from Doggyman and pivottrade are the same and both are from Phoenix AZ. Guess who lives there? Someone is just using his own yardstick to judge people. But .. I will not let anyone ruin my good name.
I also was helped by joed through the years as I know there were many in those early years AND I appreciate all he helped me with! TOMO it is quite obvious to anyone reading you are behind justtrader. How stupid do you take us for? I am sure you have taken other course work and failed and OF COURSE blamed your teacher and now will slant joed's work the same! SAME OLD SAME OLD! You have nothing to do with justtrader????? lol You talked about spelling, please, check your own!!! After all this you talk about a GOOD NAME, hiding behind justtrader taking us as fools! Who have you helped? I doubt anyone! Thanks joed, it has been quite a while. I appreciate all you did for me! Mac
Let the games begin: First Ammendment ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Internet Defamation, Libel, Slander:

http://www.traverselegal.com/internet-defamation/defamation-libel-slander/

Click image for original size
perry mason

Not taking a position one way or the other ... only keeping things open and real with "truth" (as best as can be ascertained) comes out of any Vendor / Consumer (or potential consumer) interaction issues!
Well now TOMOASZ PETERSON aka TOMO aka justtrader!!!! You might consider going to work for the Indian reservation, blowing smoke signals! I am out of town now but I wanted to answer you. Yes I am from Phoenix along with 4 others, we have a small trading room we have built over the years and 3 of us had the opportunity to meet Joed when we were starting out! He was giving a class for my son’s grade school on stocks. Thanks to him, trading caught my son’s interest and he is now a solid stock trader rather than a motor cross racer! SO next we will listen to how you took his training, failed, blamed him for it not working for you and wanted money and you built this conspiracy up to get to that, as you portrayed your alter ego as justtradeer. Was he too hard on you and demanded too much and made you cry! Ok, we get where you are going! What makes me wonder is why the web site gave you access to internet addresses. HMMMMM!!!! I hope Joed’s attorney caught that as the conspiracy grows! Well all I can say is you better hope you do not see my face on that jury! Your smoke has not clouded my brain!
Well now I may just have to look into this Joed character and start bashing him myself!

Lets see how many stock, futures, forex,commodity forums are there. If I choose a diff identity on each I wonder how many subpoenas I can force his lawyer to file. At an estimated cost of $300 each that comes to WOAH..........go short Joed
Stanley K. Pierchoski
Attorney at Law
Pierchoski Law Firm
103 North First Street
Pulaski, TN 38478
U.S.A.
[email protected]

To:
MyPivots.com member "justtrader79"

NOTICE OF ISSUANCE OF SUBPOENA

I represent Mr. Joseph Dinelli of Trading Edge 1 LLC, and owner of "Market Geometry with JoeD" website in the lawsuit styled TRADING EDGE 1 LLC v. TOMASZ PETERSON and UNKNOWN DEFENDANT KNOWN as JUSTTRADER79, Civil Cause of Action 5657 filed March 18, 2013 in the Chancery Court of Giles County at Pulaski, Tennessee, U.S.A. for Breach of Contract, Intentional Interference with Business Relationship, Defamation, Anonymous Defamation, Civil Conspiracy and False Light from postings on this trading forum by member Tomasz Peterson and "justtrader79" and make this post on behalf of my client.

The plaintiff of a lawsuit has a required duty to notify unknown defendants of the issuance of any subpoenas to identify them. Said notice is to be made on the same site/blog/forum as the complained of statements and gives the unknown defendants notice of said subpoenas. This post is a good faith compliance with that requirement. A subpoena deuces tecum was issued in the above styled case and served on www.MyPivots, Registered Agent Guy Ellis, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A. on or about April 20, 2013 seeking the identity, communications, member information and IP address of forum member “justtrader79.” The subject of this subpoena, namely “justtrader79” have a right to be heard and/or challenge said subpoena in a motion to quash.

www.MyPivots.com is a potential defendant and its member known as "justtrader79" is a defendant in the above lawsuit for the above causes of action contained in postings on this forum. The law places a duty on a Plaintiff to make every effort under discovery to determine the identity of the defendants. This posting is a good faith effort to comply with discovery requirements and identify said defendant. Member “justtrader79” is encouraged to take responsibility and defend the allegations by identifying himself to the Plaintiff’s counsel at his contact information above.

This notice is required by law and is intended for the forum member "justtrader79." It is not offered as a discussion topic and other forum members should not respond.
Replies by JustTrader79 on this topic have been removed by court order. See first topic post for more details.