ES Wednesday 9-11-13

Heres how I see it so far...will come up with a plan closer to the open...and lets not forget those who died in the 9-11-01 massacre
No video below? Try this link: wednesday_levels.swf

Filling som this air and testing the low volume and breakout around 83 gets me interested long
Bruce, what did that double low at IB mean to you? you thought it would go lower because of that? or do you think of it as support? I am confused... (as always, lol)
One time framing and filling those singles down at 83 would stop that. So my long idea is squashed.
yes...probability speaking , double lows on the IB get run out ( broken) very often on the day they form...I was already short for other reasons and thought they would get that IB low and then the low from yesterday......I didn't think of it as support....it was more of a target that didn't work/hit
Originally posted by daddywolf

Bruce, what did that double low at IB mean to you? you thought it would go lower because of that? or do you think of it as support? I am confused... (as always, lol)
I need to see us get over 87.25 to get interested...sure seems that somebody is front running us by a point

note how we drove 90 - 120 minutes and then stalled
bruce u dont no who front running..its paul..lol.. will short the rat at 87.75
no fill trying for 87.25 sell
bracket test is the target for me....watch 85.25
gonna torture us for our targets.....
testing the bracket but no break...c'mon lets get this over with...I hate it when they know what we want.....poc is at 85.50 now too.....I hope that is bad for longs..."P" pattern ...???

almost seems too easy to just pop that key swing above 87.25 the first time..
thanks Bruce, that was very helpful. I understand what that means now...