ES Friday 11-8-13

...key numbers below YD lows are are 1740 ****

1736 - 37.50

above I will be using 46.50, 48.50....the O/N high at 51...then 53.75 - 55.75 as a lower edge of the big bell with 58.50 as it's center...the is 61 - 62.25 above

basic plan :

not sure where we open...so if we open and drop down then I buy the 40 and try to but the 36 area....if we open and go up first I try to sell 45- 46.50, 48.50 and then prefer to see them push out the On high as close to 53 as possible
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

no test of a bracket low since one time framing up....this would as good of a time as any....the only daunting thing for me is that double top but we have lots of volume above so i wouldn't be surprised if they need to do another check on us above to see if anyone wants to buy into that ...either way my plan is to see 53.75 again......
here we go...?
No way that triple holds, no way.....right????
All done, whew
my average price in is now 57.75....keeping this relatively small and I know that if they fool us they can go push up through here in a flash to fake us all out and go to the 61.50.......so keeping a close eye on this and will use 55.50 as a first target due to my average in
gaps in the data down at 49 area....can anyone confirm....nice one minute ledge near my first target...not gonna make this easy are they?
[quote]Originally posted by BruceM

gaps in the data down at 49 area....can anyone confirm....nice one minute ledge near my first target...not gonna make this easy are they?
[/quoteYes 49.50 on that initial move up at 10:16. A run for that later would be nice.
I see we just got a 2 handle pullback from 59 equality.. but i think they could push higher in time....
Click image for original size
scott3 min
they have to trade below that red avg to get any good pullback
My next resistance is 61.75-also coincidently YD VAH
66-67, right on time before the close

good weekend all !

Originally posted by NickP

have a good one bruce...see in two weeks

forum has been pretty active lately...i hope everybody does not dissapear because bruce is gone for two weeks...let's try to keep up it up

good weekend everyone....still think they might want tthat 66-67 test, just to show who is in charge