ES Friday 11-8-13

...key numbers below YD lows are are 1740 ****

1736 - 37.50

above I will be using 46.50, 48.50....the O/N high at 51...then 53.75 - 55.75 as a lower edge of the big bell with 58.50 as it's center...the is 61 - 62.25 above

basic plan :

not sure where we open...so if we open and drop down then I buy the 40 and try to but the 36 area....if we open and go up first I try to sell 45- 46.50, 48.50 and then prefer to see them push out the On high as close to 53 as possible
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

trying to hold for Time poc at 59.50 next and if real lucky they will go back to 58 even......those targets would both be back in the center of yesterdays major bell...so that is aggressive
pt, your fisher indicator is the fisher transform one ?
a trade back to 62 ends this campaign and day for me.....
Originally posted by NickP

yes the standard fisher transformation indicator, with a 4 EMA (yellow) signal line added

Ehler offsets the fisher to create a signal line (fisher + fisher offset by 1), but I very much prefer to use the 4 EMA for my signal line. The histogram presentation also helps me see the divergence better. So what your seeing here is a momentum histogram + signal oscillator combined into one very accurate picture, with very low distortion of any kind.

I look for these good quality amplitude setups. It takes patience to wait for a ultra-clean setup but it's so worth it.
well we are back into the big single prints from yesterday...I'm watching and was watching to see if they can get back into VAlue area lows from wednesday.( stay away from them now)..that is what the single broke through yesterdays and a reason I was using that VA high from yesterday up into the 63.50...us sellers need this high to turn into a selling tail...otherwise they will try to push it up into the POC of Wednesday and that 65.75 which is the edge of official single prints as per MP...statistically a high made in the 1 - 2 pm time frame gets retested and is NOT the high of the day 75 % of the time.......

thanks to Paul for that one !!
the POC of time is right at wednesdays low...so if the drive back up is gonna happen it will happen from here I think....amazing how well they use prior days value and ranges
thanks pt... in investor rt i see the fisher transform with inputs of Price (standrad set to Hi+Lo/2) and period (set to 10)...are those the inputs u have in yours? not too familiar with this indicator so trying to replicate one of your charts

thanks again

quote]Originally posted by pt_emini

yes the standard fisher transformation indicator, with a 4 EMA (yellow) signal line added

Ehler offsets the fisher to create a signal line (fisher + fisher offset by 1), but I very much prefer to use the 4 EMA for my signal line. The histogram presentation also helps me see the divergence better. So what your seeing here is a momentum histogram + signal oscillator combined into one very accurate picture, with very low distortion of any kind.

I look for these good quality amplitude setups. It takes patience to wait for a ultra-clean setup but it's so worth it.
[/quote]
just noticed this .. weekend watching when i am sent to the cave and there is no football
Future and archived seminars which appear to be free
http://162.144.53.121/~jamesdal/category/recorded-webinars/
that was it for me when we came back into the tail....going on vacation for two weeks.....hope they are profitable for everyone......see ya later......
Hey Bruce, Have a great time. Relax and enjoy
66-67, right on time before the close

good weekend all !

have a good one bruce...see in two weeks

forum has been pretty active lately...i hope everybody does not dissapear because bruce is gone for two weeks...let's try to keep up it up

good weekend everyone....still think they might want tthat 66-67 test, just to show who is in charge