ES Friday 11-8-13

...key numbers below YD lows are are 1740 ****

1736 - 37.50

above I will be using 46.50, 48.50....the O/N high at 51...then 53.75 - 55.75 as a lower edge of the big bell with 58.50 as it's center...the is 61 - 62.25 above

basic plan :

not sure where we open...so if we open and drop down then I buy the 40 and try to but the 36 area....if we open and go up first I try to sell 45- 46.50, 48.50 and then prefer to see them push out the On high as close to 53 as possible
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

Have a great vacation, Bruce? Look forward to your return.
enjoy your time off Bruce
have a good one bruce...see in two weeks

forum has been pretty active lately...i hope everybody does not dissapear because bruce is gone for two weeks...let's try to keep up it up

good weekend everyone....still think they might want tthat 66-67 test, just to show who is in charge
My input on the fisher is the Close only. Using the average bar price is going to 'soften' the turns, which is not necessary with fisher. I like to see the distinctive turns.

Enjoy your vacation Bruce !
15 minute fisher sell signal...

Click image for original size
es 12 13 15 min 1182013
so your signal is a dvg on the fisher indicator and a cross of the ema with the white line?

Originally posted by pt_emini

15 minute fisher sell signal...

es 12 13 15 min 1182013

just closed out my long from 1759.50, to 1751.25... now they should try to run into the close.. what a week!...
wishing all a great weekend...
Originally posted by koolblue

I see we just got a 2 handle pullback from 59 equality.. but i think they could push higher in time....
scott3 min
Bingo!... and not a single vote!...lol . see ya monday

66-67, right on time before the close

good weekend all !

Originally posted by NickP

have a good one bruce...see in two weeks

forum has been pretty active lately...i hope everybody does not dissapear because bruce is gone for two weeks...let's try to keep up it up

good weekend everyone....still think they might want tthat 66-67 test, just to show who is in charge