ES Thursday 3-13-14

Prices are for June..two key resistance zones close by will be 67 - 68.25 and 70 - 71.25.....only two points apart...yikes......64-65 is magnet zone and we may see more than one TPO there today...then 60-61.50, 57.50 ( center of YD bell curve, vpocs etc) and 55.50....the ledge low but will also watch 53 below as volume entered there and then 49

here is weekly first
Click image for original size

then here is On against key levels
Click image for original size

I'd like to sell above On high into key zones expecting 65 to retest..that would be best trade idea today...can also buy the 60- 61.50 but only if we open under 65 and drop down.....that is more risky to me..if you buy the 57.50 vpoc then use 60 as a for multiple TPO's printing on key range extremes unless u see big volume enter on open today...
I'm waiting on second short try as I think we will still trade above as I type at 9:38...the top isn't in yet
looking to buy into 64 - 65.50 expecting new highs
L 64..high risk trade ! trying for 65.50 and new highs..
low probability for the current RTh high to stay in longs are my focus..if only we could get beyond that damn 65.50..
runners stopped...will only buy at the 60 - 61.50 or will wait to see if we can print back to 65.50 to get long....still think this isn't the High of the day yet...
getting long at 64 again..still high risk..65.50 is target
exit at entry.....don't like this swing slow....will need to wait again until 63.25 gets cleaned up...problem I have is that now I think 63.25 will print AND this is tricky..rollover ugh !!
Waiting for 66.5-68 (march contract) to try buys. If ti goes from here, then i will try and buy a pullback, but don't like how it is chopping around that 71.5. That will be first target from below
gonna try to buy June at 61.50....keeping it small as Rollover may be messing with my brain
any longs for me will try to target 64 , 65.50 and new highs.....too funny..! but maybe we will get lucky
should of stay with 1st stop..but i think they call that hindsight