ES Monday 6 -16-14

how I see it...keep in mind that everyone is short in overnight as almost all time has been spent below last friday's closing price....so usually we see some adjustment up or at the very least we can expect some attempt to go above the open print which can be useful to know...especially if they open and drive DOWN first today before going 2 - 3 tics up first.....watch that 22 - 24 for clues too..... listen to Dalton on inventory adjustments for more info..
No video below? Try this link: monday.swf

I have two gaps in data, one at 2900 from 14:20 and on back at 2500 from 12:08, if anyone is interested in that type of thing. Interesting with VPOC at 2475, just sayin...
Being a relative newbie at this market profile, I cannot get enough of this stuff. Last month I even bought Dalton's updated Mind over Markets, which I am reading right now (between my ongoing research and development).
So, yes, I liked the 60 day Intensive.

I can imagine that many (more advanced) traders would like to see actual trades.
It is true he never posts a trade, and I can understand why: he gives you the tools, he wants you to think for yourself and internalize the various concepts.
Also he sometimes repeats concepts over and over again. Now I hear his voice in my head: "who is in control?", "learn to manage your expectations" and "this is not a high confidence open" LOL...

I do not care about after the fact stuff, as long it is consistent, I consider it helpful.
See it like this: a trading day has a unique trading pattern. In time you begin to recognize these trading patterns or at least part of it. This gives you just that little more confidence to take the trade.

There are many resources and tools out there to become a profitable trader. The question is: which of these resources and tools suit you the best.
thanks Bkay...I'd like to see this stop making higher lows first and then maybe think about that lower gap......probably not gonna trade this afternoon anyway but hope it goes your way
well said Aladdin..glad u enjoyed his work..thanks for your input
Originally posted by BruceM

thanks Bkay...I'd like to see this stop making higher lows first and then maybe think about that lower gap......probably not gonna trade this afternoon anyway but hope it goes your way
Yes too close to that 2900 gap for me to get too interested, probably need to get below that 2850 to make a go of 2500.
Thought I missed my opportunity. Had to talk to a guy about some bees. Really, had a bee invasion yesterday and am trying to find a way to remove them without killing them. Anyway 2850 broke. The VPOC moved up to 2725 and 2500 is still there looking at me. We hit 2600. I'm not in the trade and don't knwow if I would have managed to take something off prior to that 2600, that LVM at 2650 might have done the trick. Ain't Hindsight grand:)