ES Tuesday 9-16-15

I have nothing great today but will be watching 72.50 - 75 as a magnet zone.....I don't plan to initiate trades in there and I'm hoping to use that area as a magnet depending on where we open...I will also be watching to see if we can build some time and volume above YD VA highs for a possible chance to run up into the 81 - 82 area....watch standard pivot numbers closely today as they should print at least two again....hopefully it won't take all day like yesterday.......FOMC on Wednesday so we may be in for more low trading range stuff...no reports at 10 today

No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

I didn't get time to post about the overnight profiles so here is a screen shot...right side is On and the one before it is yesterdays day session...I think it will be best to let them push out under 71.75 ( va low) in the day session before thinking about a long trade....note where the POC and vpoc's are from O/N session compared to YD's va highs and lows
Click image for original size
overnight
I was observing in a room one time a while back with the same platform and noticed a discrepancy in volume then too, but was assured after the fact that mine was accurate. I'll have to check with them again.
and least I know the Ib data is consistently wrong ...LOL....just kidding.....this volume stuff is tricky./...give me price points any day and then we don't need to think about volume
Maybe it's time for me to switch, I've been thinking about it lately anyway
APK if your still there how many cars yoo show at 93.25?
poc flipped up just now...probably gonna be bad for this last shorty
Originally posted by BruceM

and least I know the Ib data is consistently wrong ...LOL....just kidding.....this volume stuff is tricky./...give me price points any day and then we don't need to think about volume
It sucks when you're making decisions (even bad ones) based on it though
out on last at 91 even...not worth it......good luck..catch ya in the morning
Think or Swim flipped vpoc to 93.75 about 30 min ago.
Originally posted by ackwired

Think or Swim flipped vpoc to 93.75 about 30 min ago.
OkThanks Ack I guess my data was early, ended up being a scratch up here. Let's see what Janet has to say tomorrow.
I agree Bkay...that's why we need to know about price action points too........I think trading as the day unfolds so late is hard in general......another reason I do best in the first 90 minutes using previous days reference points and usually not those that unfold
Originally posted by bkay59

Originally posted by BruceM

It sucks when you're making decisions (even bad ones) based on it though
We could trade over 2 mil today, if my data is correct that is. 1.915 coming into the frenzy