ES Thursday 1-22-15

Watching 36.50 - 39 ( 1/2 SD band off weekly is here too)very closey as key area to let us know if they will go back to yesterdays highs, the 29 - 30 area and the greenie at 26.50...otherwise they should go back up for O/N highs up at 46 - 48 as a target....video goes over the lines if u have time
No video below? Try this link: lines.swf

a chart of key zones

Click image for original size
tweekly
I'm adding 44.50 into my numbers
I have an On greenie FWIW at 36.75 that in theory should be a magnet if you are selling above...I am on second short try...already took a 1.5 pt loser in On and trying short again from 2040
one Sd band up comes in at 44 also today and R1 at 38.25
going to try and sell the lows of highest one minute bars swings...I think they will want to come back to open print
runners hitting YD highs...then will try for 30 and final at 27...if real lucky
Bruce and Big Mike,

Look at the inverted "V" at the top in the 1-min bar chart. Bounced right off the greenie and proceeded to go lower as the higher odds said it would..

invertedv012215
a video of why I use market orders, an outside bar and the plus 4- 5.5 zone.....and just covered last at 26.50......went beyond my final exit point....a bit unusual but sometimes going market has it advantages on exits
No video below? Try this link: my_entry.swf

gheesh..Newkid...somebodies gonna think i was copying you.....LOL...but our posts are a minute apart so I am in the clear....can u post a chart showing a grenie at that 41 from the RTH of 1-13...I didn't have a greenie there
lol, i saw your post as soon as i posted...very cool stuff....

the greenie was from 1/9 that we blew through on 1/13 so i figured it was worth monitoring.
greenie0109

Originally posted by BruceM

gheesh..Newkid...somebodies gonna think i was copying you.....LOL...but our posts are a minute apart so I am in the clear....can u post a chart showing a grenie at that 41 from the RTH of 1-13...I didn't have a greenie there
how the weekly is playing out...cool thing is look how the 2030 area became resistance and we stopped so far one point above that 18 time node off a weekly and monthly chart...for those still trading it seems that 26 is trying to build up some time now...may roll over to that big time node at 18 .
tmonthly
odds favor multple tpos at last weeks highs so i expect a retest today and/or tomorrow morning