ES Thursday 1-22-15

Watching 36.50 - 39 ( 1/2 SD band off weekly is here too)very closey as key area to let us know if they will go back to yesterdays highs, the 29 - 30 area and the greenie at 26.50...otherwise they should go back up for O/N highs up at 46 - 48 as a target....video goes over the lines if u have time
No video below? Try this link: lines.swf

a chart of key zones

Click image for original size
tweekly
one Sd band is near the 44 too...so i am trying from 44.75 and will also try from 47.50....will not add in ....and will keep it SMALL
oh man...not boasting but that was a cool trade........OK, OK....u can vote this one down for me being arrogant......that's the show for me today hope all enjoy the rest of today..u will be wacthing the upper part of the bell curve from 1-13....buyers want to keep this above the 36 -38 area I would think
an lvn sits at 39 so if buyers are gonna try to come back in then that would be their first place to start....then they would try at 36.25.....so those would be trend traders buy zones...and sellers magnets ...!!
there is only one LVn left on the chart from today and that is at 2034...not also a weekly LVN.....so sellers would not wantto see this too far above 40 - 41.50
the upper part of this weeks time profile...only three - one minute bars have passed through 33.75 - 34.25 so far today and we are on the bear side of todays Time POC....look at the line up at about 40.75..an interesting battle as they create this bell
mpweekly
Originally posted by BruceM

oh man...not boasting but that was a cool trade........OK, OK....u can vote this one down for me being arrogant......that's the show for me today hope all enjoy the rest of today..u will be wacthing the upper part of the bell curve from 1-13....buyers want to keep this above the 36 -38 area I would think

Boast away Bruce, you've been on here calling trades for a looong time. Took the Pitbull after the +4 move and the as at fell through the Euro open IB. Lucky day, total time in 36 seconds.

Good luck to all.

Today's Bittman struggling a bit so far, we'll see.
Originally posted by duck

when i watch the video from your link..come back to the forum my votes have disappear.could that be the voting down your talk about?

This happens on a lot of websites when you use the back button. When you are looking at the forum topic you are looking at (let's say) page version 1. When you click the vote button you've created page version 2 so someone else who loads the page will see your vote. However, your page wasn't reloaded, it just recorded the change on the screen and the server and still has page 1 (called it 1.01) on your screen. When you click a link to view the video it takes you off to the new page and when you click the back-button it brings you back to page version 1. (It should really bring you back to page version 1.01 or 2 but it doesn't.) So that's why it looks like you didn't vote. If, however, once you're back at the page and you notice that your vote is missing then hit F5 to refresh the page and you should see your vote there.

A long winded technical explanation but maybe that clears up the confusion...
is that the only signal u use of his....? I haven't followed it but didn't like that they are using 252 days for their calculations....this week has half an sd at 2036.25...but that is is 365 days .so what would Bittman be doing with that...just curious...glad the pitbull made you money...that was a fast one
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by BruceM

Boast away Bruce, you've been on here calling trades for a looong time. Took the Pitbull after the +4 move and the as at fell through the Euro open IB. Lucky day, total time in 36 seconds.

Good luck to all.

Today's Bittman struggling a bit so far, we'll see.
aside from a one tick test above it's high , we have spent the last 2.5 hours inside the range of the 10:30 bar...seems like we should pop up or down soon...that is a big coil..
coiled again
i think they go get that 48.25 from 1/13.....
odds favor multple tpos at last weeks highs so i expect a retest today and/or tomorrow morning