What happened to BruceM ?

does anyone know anything about him? DT do you have any news of him?

he was such a good trader and educator...i really miss his morning videos/charts

wherever u r hope u r doing great man
I communicated with him within the last 2 weeks. He's doing well, just focusing on other projects.
thanks for the update
Snapped a shot of him on my iPhone just the other day. He's banging it out in the markets and banging out some great tunes on the guitar. Truly, a one-of-a-kind educator and a hell of a git-fiddle picker!

Click image for original size
bruce trading
Good to hear from you again MonkeyMeat. Looks like it's about 1 year and 8 months since your last post!
Thanks for the good words all.....I'm still plugging away at the options ( a long learning curve for me) and still day trading in the morning. My son also wants me to start putting out youtube trading videos to help with a school project.

I also think I have found a way to make those retests to the Overnight midpoint more accurate. My son wants me to use that new found knowledge to attract people to the Youtube videos......that could take a while....anyway for today we should see a retest of 1865 which currently sits under the overnight midpoint but that would be the magnet price....current On price is 1872 as I type.....of course now that I said that it won't happen....ha ! anyway, all sellers will be watching the breakdown point at 1880 and 1886 today..

I hope you are well and all are keeping to the rules and taking good trades off the edges and midpoints of the bell curves !!!

Perhaps I can find a way to tie those youtube videos into the site if it ever comes about......thanks again for asking about me.
Posting YouTube videos on the site is fairly easy. Just take the YouTube link, it will look something like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXX

Take out the "watch?" and replace the = with /:

https://www.youtube.com/v/XXXXXXX

then wrap it in [video][/video] tags so that it looks like:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/v/XXXXXXX[/video]

and it should appear as an embedded video in the post on the forum.

Try it out when you're ready and if there are problems with it just leave it there and I'll fix it and show you what went wrong.
thanks DT for the info ...blowing through a poc and leaving singles is a cardinal sin....the failure at the todays Ib high has me thinking they NEED to come back to 86-87 again....ok nuff said......no midpoint or magic number YET today......it only gives me an initial bias anyway but we'll see...the day is young...had two nice reactions off the 80 ( EDIT :: 80 really should have been 81.25 if you look at your single print edge....one of many reasons to do your own work ) and the 86 so we got part of it right so far
great MM...no doubt there are many days the monkey will do much better than myself with options trades...yikes...I find the biggest hurdle is understanding the software and keeping track of debits and credits.....a few weeks ago I though I had a $525 profit on this one trade but since I messed up my own accounting it turned out to be a $375 loss......love that picture !
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Snapped a shot of him on my iPhone just the other day. He's banging it out in the markets and banging out some great tunes on the guitar. Truly, a one-of-a-kind educator and a hell of a git-fiddle picker!

Click image for original size
bruce trading

now that we have this test into the 86 - 87 the buyers would really want to see that hold in order to go get the poor high that sits at todays highs...matching tpo's on my data.....and as much as I'd love to call bragging rights and see that 1865 number print I mentioned earlier I'd rather see this thing keep rallying to help out puts I sold as per my options on the down draft last week

The last thing that buyers want is a failure at the 86 and then start spending time UNDER YD's value area low...down near that 81 ..........that would not be a good thing today....so lets all root for my prediction on that 1865 test to be wrong today

and lets not forget we still have a poor low way down at last weeks low of 1804 !!! scary !! ok, back to my cave ...
Great to "see" you back here, Bruce! Long time!

Originally posted by BruceM

now that we have this test into the 86 - 87 the buyers would really want to see that hold in order to go get the poor high that sits at todays highs...matching tpo's on my data.....and as much as I'd love to call bragging rights and see that 1865 number print I mentioned earlier I'd rather see this thing keep rallying to help out puts I sold as per my options on the down draft last week

The last thing that buyers want is a failure at the 86 and then start spending time UNDER YD's value area low...down near that 81 ..........that would not be a good thing today....so lets all root for my prediction on that 1865 test to be wrong today

and lets not forget we still have a poor low way down at last weeks low of 1804 !!! scary !! ok, back to my cave ...
wow good to see u back Bruce...i will be sure to check the forum tomorrow to catch u live and even share some thoughts (if i have any lol)

cheers