ES Monday 9-26-16

I'm using 47 ( single prints ) and 44 as my two key areas this morning to target back up to 50 and hopefully higher...if current O/N low gives away then 38 - 40 is next zone but I don't expect that...current gap in overnight data at 52 - 53 area,,,hopefully that will eventually help pull price up to target...will add video to this post later.....we have a weekly floor number and a daily number in the 53 - 54 area...so that would make a nice second target if we can get the long working

a video of my key market profile areas....keep floor trader probabilities in mind today.......I'd like to see weekly Pivot tested today as that is the closest number to current overnight price.........the current overnight low splits the weekly pivot at 53.75 and the weekly s1 at 33.50 !......so that low is important to get a feel as to which number will print this week

No video below? Try this link: mp_numbers_for_monday.swf

edit..how I am looking at the overnight trade is I am saying to myself that I don't think we will go down to 2139 today ( although we could) so anything under the s2 at 2150 could be a buy as long as we take the longs off our market profile areas ( or price action areas from previous days) with the expectation that they will come back up to the S2...and also we have gaps in the data and a weekly pivot above to hopefully help pull price back up
one last thing today...some fun with numbers

weekly pivot 53.75 + weekly s1 of 33.5 = 87.5 then divide by 2 equals 43.625

daily S2 50 + daily s3 39 = 89 then divide by 2 equals 44.5

Overnight low was 44.25.....that's some cool confluence using some simple numbers...I don't DO fibs but I like the 50% mark....some think the 50% is a fib number but it isn't a true fibonacci number
Brent - u are are looking for overnight levels....well, I thought it was interesting how we dropped down to the weekly pivot at 2133.50 and rallied 16 points off that low so far this evening....what time are you looking to trade the ES..? Let me know in eastern standard time
ok sure thanks for that Bruce,,, I can get in front of my pc anytime from 7 am my time which is West Australian time( 12 in front of NY time i think....