Traders International

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with Traders International - Are they as good as they claim?

Thank you.
KS
prgsam,

This is a loaded question. Whats you objective in joining, be as truthful as you can be? Do you want to be profitable? Only you can do this not TI. If you are looking for fast money I would say no don't do it. But if you are dedicated to becoming a master trader and will be a student of the markets no matter what happens than do it get all the help you can afford. I have taken so many course's over the years. And spent 500-3000 on just single books, and 500-4grand on single courses. And I don't use them specific as the system creators laid out. I took a little bit of info from a 3.5grand W.D. Gann Master course that being square of nine. And don't use any of the other stuff in the course. I took A.R.T. system and just get an idea of were we are headed. I use all kinds of indicators and make thousands while the majority swears indicators do not work. And I have traded without indicators for just as long and done well, while others say you can not just trade price. I don't know how long you have been trading but There is no short cuts in this line of work no one can or will make you profitable. If what TI says is true then you can still lose your shirt, because you are your worst enemy. Time in the market is what every trader needs to make it. Any way I rambled on and on...I have seen TI in some sales pitch videos and to me they seem to have an okay system that fits MY STYLE of trading or specificly the scalping part of my trading in my MACD div. and Stochastic div thread we do almost the same thing, but they have more set-ups and stop trading once they reach an objective, I do not I trade from 8-4:15 every almost every day the same set-up about 30 times a day in the NQ and about the same in the bonds.
TI's all about divergence trading with their propietary stochastic and macd available through a TI/esignal package initially or full-on depending on if you want to swipe the formula folder and switch providers, tutorials on how to set up shop [charts and pad] and seeing calls made, mostly with the two indicators but a few in-house technicals they don't want to sell but make you money while trading with them nonetheless. You also get a pretty cool camstation desktop divergence manual to keep, but can't be recreated but twice.

With any given tutelage-based operandi personality issues are to be expected, but despite a few set-backs due to poor marketing decisions early on they're legit and professional. Entry-level, mostly geared toward people who can barely afford the course and don't have the money to lose. A cardinal sin from the start, I know, but put your heart and soul into it and you wont lose your money.

I was a member, and still trade their signals just to be in the game when I don't have anything else going.
from what i can gather you are new to trading and a good fundamentals approach would be more productive than joining a trading room if you want to be successful long term in my opinion based on my limited experience. TI has a hefty upfront cost and then you have to pay a monthly fee for the trading room. thier guarantee is simple, if they make 1 penny in the time of your trial in thier live trading room then you dont get your money back. i cannot give you any objective perspective on their material but can see based on thier presnetations that what you are getting you can get for much less elsewhere.

i tried a site, topdogtrading, and it covered everything that TI proposes to show you for 1/20th of the cost. they were so sure of what they offered they give you 100% money back guarantee. it is a strong fundamental course with multiple approaches taught on trading stochastic and macd.

best of luck.
Hi to prgsam
I think trader 1512 has posted a polite enough post but I want to point out they say their opinion is based on limited experience. This would not be advice I would follow obviously. You want to hear from traders with experience which I have.

First of all, you can see and tell that trader 1512 knows nothing about Traders international whey they suggest you don’t join a trading room.

I am going to suggest trader 1512 that you get your facts and knowledge straight before offering advice.

Before going further, the world is about 2 sides to every story. This post is about my experience with Traders International so I have no interest in getting into a war of words with someone who is with another company or with someone who has not had the experience I have had. My experience and mine alone.

TI is not the only course offered for emini trading. You have to do your research and discover which course you think is best for you – making sure it is not run out of someone’s dining room table by 1 person with a fancy website making it look like a company headquartered in a professional building. You need to find 3rd party verification somewhere which TI has.

Traders International has been around for 11 years and is in 14 countries. It has also been recognized by the national press which is important 3rd party verification. Any company can make themselves sound great. It is called marketing.

Traders International is a whole package trader 1512 – not just a trading room. It is as fine an education course for emini trading that you can find anywhere and has been for 11 years which no other company can claim – let alone expansion into 14 countries.

This online course teaches you all the fundamentals and way beyond. It makes you privy to TI’s proprietary signals that cannot be found anywhere else although many have tried to clone them. These signals indicate an upcoming trade. Not a crystal ball but as good as you could get in the real world.

Then you are guided after you have studied the proprietary course that no other company has (so you cannot find the same training info on the net for free) to go into simulated trading for as long as it takes for you to experience building your confidence and sustained successful trades. During this time you are in the starter trading room learning everyday from top professional traders before going live and you can get all the help you need by email or by phone in one-on-ones.

Then you go live with your trading after this process which takes time.

Then you have support for the rest of your trading career whenever you might need it.

It is clear trader 1512 does not know what they are talking about when they sum up TI as simply going into a trading room when it is a lengthy educational course considered one of the best in the world, when it is lengthy trading only in simulation WHILE YOU ARE BEING TAUGHT BY THE BEST PROFESSIONAL TRADERS AROUND, and then when it is about entering the trading room and going live with these outstanding professional traders calling the signals that precede a trade, telling you when to enter and when to exit.

I tracked Traders International for a good year before I purchased the course. I have been successfully trading with them for sometime so my opinion is not based on limited experience.

I purchased the course after I saw the monthly results posted on their site for the last 3 years and saw they had not had a single losing month. No other training company is willing to do that. Next, they hold twice a week webinars where the founder trades live in front of guests with the proprietary Traders International signals no one else has which is why you come to TI. Next they have been in business for 11 years and are now in 14 countries with thousands of satisfied members around the world. You don’t stay in business and expand to 14 countries if you are not extremely successful. No other training company can claim that many successful years in business. Next, they have the largest trading room in the world. Next I saw a level of support I did not and do not see coming from any other company.

This is very important to someone starting out. You need all the support you can get and TI gives it. They have some of the top professional traders in the business who run their trading rooms. You can go directly to them via email or phone for help. You can set up one-on-one sessions with them for help. You get your hand held all the way as well as in the trading rooms themselves.

These top professional traders call the signals and resulting trades before hand – telling you when to get in and when to get out. This alone has no price tag on it for anyone – especially if you are starting out. Professionals guiding you into and out of trades all the way.

Next and really important no other training company has top stock market publications awarding them honors for having the top training program. This is third party verification of Traders International and their position at the top of the heap.

Next, no other training company has both the awards recognition from stock market publications as well as top business publications featuring their success.

Here is a quote from an interview with Traders International in Inc magazine’s Sept. 2009 issue:
Q: Traders International’s method has made money since the collapse of the market in
October of 2007, a time when many were losing money. How?

A. One of the most important reasons is because we are scientists of the markets. We constantly research the markets and test different trading methods to find the most profitable strategies. This enables us to construct the best methods because they’re based on proven research. Second, it doesn’t matter to us if the market goes up or down; we can trade profitably either way. Third, we don’t care what the market is going to do tomorrow, next week or next year. We are literally in and out of our trades in minutes.

Trader 1512 posts the following: “a good fundamentals approach would be more productive than joining a trading room if you want to be successful long term in my opinion based on my limited experience.
i cannot give you any objective perspective on their material but can see based on thier presnetations that what you are getting you can get for much less elsewhere.”

I think it is beyond obvious that taking advice from someone who says they have limited experience and someone who says they cannot give you any objective perspective on TI’s material will lead you to certain failure.

This is an irresponsible post in the sense that you cannot evaluate something if you do not own it or have not experienced it in it’s totality. This poster is posting an opinion on Traders International without having ever purchased the whole package and with limited trading experience and no objective perspective because they have never been involved with TI – never gone through the course or experienced the day in and day out support from TI.

This poster has no knowledge that TI members get to be in trading rooms run by the best professional traders in the business calling a trade as it sets up to prepare you, telling you when to enter the trade and when to exit. But not before you have studied their proprietary online course for as long as it takes to know it inside and out, not before you go into simulated training for as long as it takes for you to get confident and experience sustained successful trades and being taught every day by successful professional traders for as long as it takes, before you put one toe forward into live trading.

What would you pay knowing that in the last 3 years of posted results on the TI site they have not had a losing month – knowing that national press has recognized them as among the best? Well you pay $299 a month with your hand held all the way to trade in trading rooms that have the last 3 years of monthly results posted on their site where you can see they have not had a single losing month.

Remember, you not only get your hand held daily all the way in the trading rooms, you get a full course with proprietary info on emini trading that no other company in the entire world offers. Eleven years in business with this proprietary info says all that needs to be said.

It says you want to get your hands on this info as soon as you possibly can.

Remember that you get a level of support that no other company can match for the rest of your trading life. How much do you think this is worth? Frankly, it is priceless.

Trader 1512 will get in their naiveté exactly what they pay for. Failure. And the naivete shows when they fail to realize or understand that Traders International signals that precede and foretell an upcoming trade are proprietary. Many companies have tried to figure them out – and all have failed. These signals called by the traders who run the trading rooms will be the obvious key to your success.

Do alot if due dilignece on your own - including TI - and pick the company you feel will meet your needs.

Hey TradingTrader/LivingWell,

This is PRICELESS:

Gettin' another moniker registered today, aging yourself by 2 years in your profile and posting your "first" post on this, another TI thread.

And gosh darn if it isn't the same spiritual, life changing, splendiferous effects of TI and its holy host of trading messiahs bestowed upon you and scads of others wandering in the trading wilderness.

(If I'm wrong [which I'm not] then you've accidentally cloned yourself, are by happenstance workin' off the same play book or have just found your long lost identical TI trading twin.)

Anyway, here's a few posting comparisons from LIVINGWELL and then from TRADINGTRADER:

LivingWell
Traders International is a world-renowned 11 year old company with headquarters in four countries. It has thousands and thousands of members world wide. It has been written up in the top business magazines such as Forbes and given awards and recognition by the top stock publications.

TradingTrader
Traders International has been around for 11 years and is in 14 countries. It has also been recognized by the national press which is important 3rd party verification.

LivingWell
... an 11 year old company headquartered in 4 countries, written up and awarded and recognized in the top business and stock publications in the world, with thousands and thousands of happy satisfied members around the world – a company acknowledged to be one of the top companies in the world in it’s field.

TradingTrader
It is as fine an education course for emini trading that you can find anywhere and has been for 11 years which no other company can claim – let alone expansion into 14 countries.

LivingWell
Jump on this. This is what Traders International is all about. The most terrific support you will ever find. I love this company more than I can express here. I have had a long business career and never come across a company this caring and outstanding. Just ask and you will get any support you need from the very best …

This alone has no price tag on it for anyone – especially if you are starting out.

TradingTrader
Remember that you get a level of support that no other company can match for the rest of your trading life. How much do you think this is worth? Frankly, it is priceless.

WHAT AMOUNT OF CREDIBILITY YOU MAY HAVE HAD INITIALLY HAS BEEN SQUANDERED NOW. You're funny

Btw TradingTrader aka LivingWell et. al. ... you've gotta be George1109 on elitetrader too. You're tootin' the TI horn over there as well eh?

The tone of the writing, diction, personal "grammar style" along with the same level of spelling mistakes (relatively low; kudos to you) ... same punctuation, capitalization ... not to mention content ... are all screamin' "SAME DUDE, SAME DUDE, SAME DUDE!"

May TI bless you, keep you and watch over you forever and ever (and a "small" fee) ... amen!

Don't forget to tithe to the TI gods. Hope you're trading is going well ... have a good evening funny dude!
MM
My time to chime in...

I visited TI in Austin, TX when Roger Felton was their pimp and the head guy was Ashkin/Afkin whatever his name is.

This was back in '01.

They are plain and simple as vendors--Roger never traded real time and their founder, Ashfkin (I can't figure out his name) was walking around all day at their headquarters.

Plain and simple vendors and educational vendors. After they got investigated by the CFTC for Franz Shoar fiasco; they simply expanded to other countries.

Total crap--you know it and I know it (experienced traders). Regardless of their shills posting here.

Avoid this overpriced crapola.

peace

[email protected]

We seem to have two topics about Traders International. I'm locking this one and discussion can continue in this one: Traders International