Ace Trades - www.acetrades.com

Ace Trades: http://www.acetrades.com/

Have you heard of them?

Have you tried them?

What's your opinion?
top left corner of the acetrades web site says: "Throw out your indicators - they do not work!"

i think that i detect a theme here. isn't that what the kingfish web site says?

i'm not saying that they're wrong because i haven't tried either of them but they seem to be saying something very similiar - no indicators...
now here is a fascinating testimonial which was/is on the left hand side of acetrades web site. of "course" it might have been changed by the time you get to read it so i've copied it here:

quote:
Hi Ace,

Just wanted to thank you very much for all you have taught me in the 2 months I have been a member. I have tried other courses and many books that are advertised on the net,but nothing has given me the know-how of trading as you have. We usually get the high and low of the day, so if we get stopped out occasinally we soon make it up plus much more. What I love about your curse is that I am now able to pick the high or low of the day myself, even when you are not around.

Many thanks again.

Regards,

Linda (South Africa)

10/04/2005

did she mean to say curse? or was that a typo.
the bold was added by me of curse.

quote:
The course amount is $ 3500 USD and you can email ACE for payment details as well.
Once you become an ACE member you are now part of the group for a 1 month duration officially, After the 1 month period as a free gift from ACE you may stay in the live signals area and course members area for an entire year free. This includes the AM live signals room with ACE reading the charts to you and calling the ACE signals. (Simply Amazing). After your 1 Year duration if you wish to remain part of the ACE group you will have a renewal fee again for the year of $2000 usd to take advantage of the members room and live Am signals.

now i'm a bit confused. the first free i think i understand because that's probably the free trial. what about the second free? is that not a "free after you've paid $3,500"?
Beware. I signed up the free trial and was too busy to take it. Not a day went bye that Ace didn't email me asking when I was coming in to the room telling me that I'll be amazed at his calls etc.

Never go for the hard sell. The guy is desperate.
I had never heard of him before now. I notice that the misspelled quote is still on the front page of the web site.

I am sorry that you did not get a chance to sit in there ahk because you wrote such a good write-up about the Tsunami guy.
Elite, I will visit the room under an assumed alias and report back on my findings.
Thanks ahk! I look forward to hearing about what you discover!
Well, I took the free trial. Ace traded like a crazy man at times. LONG, SHORT, LONG all in the matter of what seemed like a matter of seconds. It was very hard to tell what his position was at any given time.

When it was obvious he was wrong, he went into a mantra of "if you can't stand to take a loss, you are in the wrong room". If he was right, he couldn't stop patting himself on the back.

He seems all in all like a nice fellow, but I also got the hard sell, including offering special pricing if I would hurry and sign up. I had a friend who did sign up and take the whole course. It turned out to be just another scam. A guy who can'trade, but CAN sell others a very pricy course.
Thanks redsioux!! The more and more that I look into these courses and gurus and mentors the more I see salesmen selling overpriced junk and the less I see value.

I think that the tell-tale-sign that the system or whatever it is that they are selling is junk is that they go over the top about how good it is. If it was really as good as they say that it is then they would be spending far more time trading the markets with it and perfecting it even more than trying to sell it to us.
Well I was not very happy with this clown. Asking $4000 and doesn't want to freely show his results. A while back I signed up for his 3 day trial. Is 3 day enough well that is his rules. I didn't get a chance to get all 3 days in. So once I had a chance knowing I would like to check out his ways. I asked him nicely, if he had a price for a 7 or 14 day trial and is there a area to see his history. I get back two SMART A.. remarks. "I know you been in our demo befor so I don't think you need to come back in thx. Go to the islands he hee history there." Well for me, I didn't ask for a FREE trial and I was not trying to get a FREE trial. Two simple question and these remarks. He just want the $4000 and no care for his clients. I won't look at his site again. Beware! This is his skype posting.

[7/29/2009 7:46:07 PM] Mike Falk: do you have a price for 7 days or 14 days. I don't see your past history of trades. Do you have a list?
[7/29/2009 7:46:20 PM] Mike Falk: I would like to try you out
[7/29/2009 8:10:02 PM] Trader company Ace: come in and see live demo in am
[7/29/2009 8:10:14 PM] Trader company Ace: for 2.5 hrs or so per morning
[7/29/2009 8:10:16 PM] Trader company Ace: simple
[7/29/2009 8:10:30 PM] Trader company Ace: see live not after
[7/29/2009 8:10:31 PM] Trader company Ace: thx
[7/29/2009 8:59:44 PM] Mike Falk: thanks, do you have a history that anyone can see
[6:57:07 AM] Trader company Ace: i know you beeen in our demo before
[6:57:16 AM] Trader company Ace: so i dont think you need to come back in thx
[6:57:34 AM] Trader company Ace: go to the islands
[6:57:37 AM] Trader company Ace: he hee
[6:57:40 AM] Trader company Ace: history there

I was wrong there are better things out there. TTZ is not the best. It was good at the time