Wednesday 01-02-08

starting longs at 1469..1474 is first target...will be watching hour break down if needed to add
Note: the NQ found support right at the(12/20)unfilled gap at 2057.
stop 754.5

edit-stop hit, now flat
Thanks Pt...I want to apologize for not giving as much info on trades ( winners and losers) in these trading threads...I want these to be educational and at times I get caught up in trades etc.....I'll try harder from here....for now I am looking for buys against the key number zone of 1450...so anything near here is good for me.......I still like the longs escpecially since the range is so great and weekly pivot and air pockets are up there...so 1454.25 is where I begin..this will be held longer...
quote:
Originally posted by pt_emini

FOMC minutes at 2 pm... fwiw

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

I've decided to dance with the one I brot to the dance

By that I mean, as long as the Ichi says to be short I'm staying short

target 1444.75
market seems to be building value waiting for this FOMC news
Had to SAR

Maybe i can hit these fib targets

[file]ES_pic2.jpg,126,,0[/file]
initial target for me is 64.75
so I want to get back to the reasons for trades and targets etc....It will be of greater value.....notice at 1:25 E.S.T...dow was making new lows but not S&P........I think all these entries and exits over time will be come obvious to most...fading hour break outs, or aiming for them.....this is just too hard to post and trade...so look where hour low is ...so my target was slightly below that

took some at 64.25.....next target is 67.75 if I can get it... singles up there
My next target is 1472.25 but i doubt i will stay in that long

this resist (cloud) might be too much to handle

[file]ES_pic3.jpg,126,,0[/file]

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

so I want to get back to the reasons for trades and targets etc....It will be of greater value.....notice at 1:25 E.S.T...dow was making new lows but not S&P........I think all these entries and exits over time will be come obvious to most...fading hour break outs, or aiming for them.....this is just too hard to post and trade...so look where hour low is ...so my target was slightly below that

took some at 64.25.....next target is 67.75 if I can get it... singles up there

Bruce - maybe u've posted this before - but how are you arriving at hourly support and resist levels? sounds interesting and i'd like to know more about what ur doing

Thanks Bruce!