Larry Williams darlings - help needed!!

I may have asked this before but I'm looking for an online stock screener ( preferably free) that can help me scan for LW's darlings.
We can debate the validity/credibility of Williams at another time but here is what they are:

The Darlings are the low priced DJIA stocks that have low price to sales and low FORWARD 12 month p/e ratios

Here is what I want to do:

I want to subtract the P/S and the price to cash flow ratio from the stocks dividend yield. The stocks with the highest figures are the ones to buy but as a final filter I want to take the top 5 - 7 stocks that have the LOWEST 12 month forward p/e ratios.

Whew !! You math guys are too much.

Any help would be appreciated..

Bruce
it certainly will be interesting MM...so we have tons of people who are very bullish on stocks ( hence the bullish sentiment readings etc)...but then we have a tiny fraction of people like me and a few newsletter writers who are bearish....Even IBD tonight is saying that the market is under pressure.....

My guess is that we may have a bit higher to go...either way I'd like to see some volume and range open up to help with the day trading profits..
I added to these SDS shares when the ES was trading at the 1287 area....My plan is to re-evaluate in a few weeks unless we actually do get the selloff and we trade down into my initial entry.

I will not add to this anymore.....Bullish sentiment still prevails but the basket of stocks I watch is having a struggle going up and the Lowry folks are implying that the Naz is starting to rollover a bit. Heck even my old pal Tom Demark thinks we will sell off soon.....we'll see...

It's only money, we can always make more....lets see what happens from here...we still need to get some trade below a previous weeks low..it's been 8 weeks or more..perhaps this week will start something.
old pal tom demark... hmmm... back in '84...geez is it really 27 years... when tom was running futures forecast he said to me in a phone conversation'' price moves because one side capitulates''. and''' price stops going up not because sellers step in but because buyers stop buying''
you have me beat by about two years...I remember I had Supercharts before they became Tradestation and there was always some guy calling , trying to sell me Demark indicators....It may have been Metastock software but I can't remember...Naturally I asked him to send me proof that he used the indicators to make gobs and gobs of money......well as you can guess that proof never came..

I use to have a Futures Mag or Learning center Booklet on all those indicators of his....It actually had written in there the same thoughts he shared with you over the phone on buyers and sellers...I guess that is his common mantra....

I'm not sure how we will really see capitulation on the long side...We don't usually get those dreaded spikes like we get on the downside..This slow drip up has lots of vendors off guard....I'm not doing any better than they are...

Here is the link to Demark's Bloomberg article for those still left reading this thread....

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-01-19/u-s-stocks-near-significant-top-tom-demark-says.html

And he's not really my buddy..never met him or used his stuff...it always looked too complex for my simple mind

Originally posted by roofer

old pal tom demark... hmmm... back in '84...geez is it really 27 years... when tom was running futures forecast he said to me in a phone conversation'' price moves because one side capitulates''. and''' price stops going up not because sellers step in but because buyers stop buying''
I closed out two thirds of this at the 4 pm close today and will close the other third out on the open on Tuesday. I'm hoping for a gap lower open.

I consider this a failed campaign even though it made me good money. The pupose was to use market timing on a longer term basis to enter and exit and from this respect it was dreadful. I also became a buy and hold trader as this had a huge drawdown. A very bad real money experiment.

The other lesson is that the SDS pro shares donot actually track that well against opposite moves in the ES futures.
Thanks for the update Bruce!
Thank you, Bruce!