ES-09-11-08

Lots of discussion about ticks yesterday.WEEKS ago, i pointed out a relationship that has ocurred with incredible accuracy over the last 5 years. Anytime the closing ticks on the nyse is above 800 a significant decline ensues within two trading days.last time , i noticed this i posted it i think aug. 15.Two days later we hit 1303.50 on the e- mini and slammed down about 40 points.Yesterday i noticed plus 853 near the close!I wish some one could backtest this as i have no capacity to do so. The accuracy seems incredible, but more study is needed to be sure.Im not even sure what we closed at on the ticks , but if it was above 800, look out below!
ES really getting a nice lift off that pivot. I am going to short @ 1217.25
buying 1216.50
Out @ 1216
im in for one only.. tight 2 point stop

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Notice on the last bar the two fork lines crossed at the close and the markets closed right on this point. I was reading that when this happens you can expect a gap in the direction of the prevailing fork. Should have said something before hand and shorted, I'll try harder next time.
out at 1216.50...will watch the open
selling 2 @1222.75
Long @ 12.5, I'll double up around 1209
selling 1215.50
Avg of last 7 Ticks was -700 (thats very high), with a -1000 tick count, and counter trend first 30min was the reason I bought. Out near open price 17.75 +5.25
By the way, Joe, theres going to another gap to be filled come Mon. lol!...stay tuned!