es - 9-29-08

I'm begining long campaign down at 1183.25.I may be early and I may even be wrong....but we had the low tick s and high volume thrust.....real key numbers are at the 79 - 84 area....1202 has overnight single and part of fridays key volume zone.....no doubt a hard trade to take..good luck to all today
I was forced to buy back at three contracts at 47.75..I'm still holding three......for those not following , I've been long from around 1170....

Holding 6 contracts is too much for my simple life.....with three I might actually sleep tonight.....crazy as it sounds I want to now buy three down here....go fiqure.....just shows that when you are "off" you can do some nutty stuff....
mov avg support at 1133.50 only thing hold this from tanking
out at 1132.75 , probably way too early but its getting late in the day. plus 7.75 on that scalp... up an even 15 on the day..
little 1 min. low here but i dont expect it to last too long
Bruce it sound very logical to me! i might buy an es call for a one -two day hold. looking at oct.1250 calls currently around 9.75, daily low at 6.00
I went in at 27.25...three.....avergae price on this campaign is 1148...whew...that's a mess...targeting 62.50.....but when...?
bought my call at 8.25
Covered 1/2 at 24 +13...everything is oversold, bouncing off the sq of nine 1123.
the risk isn't addressed well on this campaign.....so that is a huge problem for me......I was taught you either take your loss or trade out of it.......this is a combination of both and I don't like it
anywhere between now and 3:30 this thing should turn
Thanks Charter Joe, I will work with them and ask questions along the way, if you don't mind.