es - 9-29-08

I'm begining long campaign down at 1183.25.I may be early and I may even be wrong....but we had the low tick s and high volume thrust.....real key numbers are at the 79 - 84 area....1202 has overnight single and part of fridays key volume zone.....no doubt a hard trade to take..good luck to all today
I'm showing high pure volume at 75.50 - 82.50...which is a huge zone........!!! so they'll have to accept that area in order to get this higher....
wow! talk about a false breakout
If this thing breaks the IB to the down side I think were going for new monthly lows. Getting a beatn' on those calls down almost 30 cent.

covered short at 66, and long 66 +7points on that one...stop and reverse on new lows today...
Wow , just woke up. Now u know why Isold my call near the close on fri.! Did u read the market analysis thread? Even tho it seemed like heresy, I said my work called for a top fri or mon.
stopped out of long at 65 1point loss and short at 65
kool,

I had puts, sold them around 10:35 and bought some calls about 5points ago. I'll add to those calls around 1157
missed going long there by 3 ticks, avg. minus 15(1163.75)
added some short on the ES at 68.25 avg 66.65, don't fell good short this much with everything oversold....
SCUEEEZE ME!... just got hit , long one at 1163.75, 3 point stop,.This animals moving fast today.
note , that was telegraphed . that 5 min bar had to be a low
Thanks Charter Joe, I will work with them and ask questions along the way, if you don't mind.