ES 10-02-08

I am short ES at 1155 targeting yesterdays low
Nice call Joe!
$TICK's hasn't been above -250 so far....I am getting some oversold readings covered half at 45 i.e. minus 8 from open. Gonna let the rest ride, and I'm still long those puts from yesterday's 1167 area fixing to hit my limit for +1...
Stop loss on rest at 1158 i.e. -3points and above sq nine
here we are back in the key 43 - 48 zone...amazing.......do they want that 1132 finally or is this just another fake out....I'm trying longs from 42.50..I think they need to clean up 48.50...but I'm still rusty...
new stop loss at 48 i.e. 5 points above open on 2nd 30min bar...
Those Ticks are a huge concern for me.....always scary when they aren't showing much plus side and I'm fading....well done Joe....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

$TICK's hasn't been above -250 so far....I am getting some oversold readings covered half at 45 i.e. minus 8 from open. Gonna let the rest ride, and I'm still long those puts from yesterday's 1167 area fixing to hit my limit for +1...

38 is the only real support down here, not that strong of one
I added 3 at 37.25..that volume spike will either make or break me on this....need 42.50 first.....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

I am short ES at 1155 targeting yesterdays low

Is that your only reason for taking the short trade Joe? When did you decide to target yesterday's low? i.e even before the market opened or did something happen that you made you target this price?

Thanks.
Interesting how there is the gap up there at the 1212-1215 area and the weekly pivot is up there too......wouldn't it be amazing to see them try for that..unfortunately there is also a gap down at the 1118 area.....and the Dow is the strongest of the three today which makes the upside much less probable...
theres a good long somewhere near, maybe 3:26/30