ES 10-02-08

I am short ES at 1155 targeting yesterdays low
I use the above chart, sq of nine, $TICK 30 min indicator, and some special 30min RSI readings (7period with 80/20 oversold/overbought)I use the RSI not as a trigger but more of interpreting where we are in the current move.
buying 1133.50
great Kool....I really want to follow your stuff but the one minute counting is too much for me.....do you pay much attention to the 30 and 60 minute counts ? I now you are more of a scalper then myself and your one minute projections are KOOL....I was just wondering how you incorporate the longer time frames....now lets pull this market up.......

all together now......
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Fwiw,Bruce avg, now 1144.25, 1 min.proj.1144.75, 5 minproj. is around 1147.50-48... Ill be buying a pull back , tried at 1129.25 but missed by a couple ticks.

No fill at 1133.5, had to chase at 1134.00, one only looking for 1140 or so
WELL, some times i do ,Bruce but i havnt figured how to eliminate the globex session for longer term stuff,guess i could use spx cash for that. next good peak short term comes around 8 12 after the hour.
5 min. and 1 min. getting overbought ...have to bail soon.. trying to hold till 12:07,at least cause i really see1144 in the picture
ill bail at 12:08 around 1138.50 or higher
OK, Thanks Kool and Joe

I have a bunch of stuff that I have cut into a word doc form you and Joe,,,,,and others that I'm just dying to research and follow more......I've been thinking about getting my lazy ass in gear and actually download ninja trader to mess with some of this stuff...

Part of me is supersticious ( I know I can't spell) and concerned about changing things.......like my charts...I had qcharts years ago and before that Super charts and metastock...it was so easy for me to get distracted on research projects.....then there is always the issue of time.......never enough time....

that damn volume zone.....I think I may regret trying to hold out for that singles...

Anyway..lots of great stuff that I'd like to follow along with
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

WELL, some times i do ,Bruce but i havnt figured how to eliminate the globex session for longer term stuff,guess i could use spx cash for that. next good peak short term comes around 8 12 after the hour.

out at 1137.00.. just to short term i guess... plus three now uo 11.25 thanks to globex!
Bruce, word up man, you will see 1144 at least today... hang on!
theres a good long somewhere near, maybe 3:26/30