ES 10-07-08

Good morning all, little short coming up around 1058 I think.
fwiw, MP 80% rule to the 30.75 area in effect
looks like it is about to sneak up to 67
only up 1 tick so far today :(
went long at 10:03 for 6 points, got stopped out at +1t, i would have gladly grabbed the 3points but tos does not have a flatten button, instead it is a 30sec process to flatten and it involves taking down your guard (stops) first
looks like consolidation here, pointing up imo
if this can hold for a while above 67 then we could easily close that gap today... or it could fail miserably around the 80's. we will see..
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

only up 1 tick so far today :(
went long at 10:03 for 6 points, got stopped out at +1t, i would have gladly grabbed the 3points but tos does not have a flatten button, instead it is a 30sec process to flatten and it involves taking down your guard (stops) first

Pop,

You couldn't manually move your target limit either?
myptofvu, i could have but it is a real pita on tos, you have to cancel out your active order and replace it, dangerous imo, i don't like to do it
quote:
Originally posted by Akola

out @ 1077.00

Excellent Call.
cycle high at 10:44/46 perhaps?
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

myptofvu, i could have but it is a real pita on tos, you have to cancel out your active order and replace it, dangerous imo, i don't like to do it

popstocks:

Have you tried "Active Trader (Beta)" mode in TOS? It also shows depth of market (but you have to request TOS to set it up for you.

With "Active Trader (Beta)" you can "move" your orders by dragging and dropping.
i just chopped $500 on es after 10.00 AM

this is crazy
Thanks Joe