Globex 10-08-08

Well,looks like i missed some fun after i left around 3! Tip to all my es thread friends, I have gone over and over it and i keep coming up with the same scenerio,longer term. We are soon to make a low, a major low and it looks like OCT. 14-15th! Doesnt mean we cant go up today, tonite ,whatever, just means the 'huge' cycle will bottom then. O/N the shorter term, closing ticks are still very high indicating continuation of the decline. I do feel that Charter Joes 993.00 square of 9 is going to come into play tonite or ,hopefully tomorrow. Im so sure of that, that i am putting in oco orders to buy 2 es at 993.75 , with a 4 point stop., and a bracket to take profits at 1003.75. GTC.i can change or modify when i get home from work around 6:30 am. Be ready on the 14th,gang, for a potentially huge profit potential on an options play!
50 basis point rate cut by Fed and Europe
FED MUST HAVE CUT RATES OR SOMETHING!
SELLING ONE HERE
SHORT ONE FROM 1042.00, BREAK EVEN STOP
covering here
The ES swings in the overnight are 80 points??? They could have waited for the bell so I could have got out of my calls, that will be old news by 9:30 lol...
out at 1031.00 plus 11 handles! Well that sure woke me up! Ihad placed an order to sell one at 996.50 seconds before the Fed worked its mojo,with a stop at 999.50... The next thing i know im stopped out and my fill is 1018.50! THAT PUT ME MINUS 12.5 IN THE HOLE . Now down only 1.5 for the day! Dangerous times indeed!
Great trade MR Koolblue. I was tooooo hesitant
MAN, i feel like some one put a gun to my head ... and it jammed! Still shakin!
Kool
in your free time could you pls markup and post a chart showing your timming method
out at 977.00.. wow im up 0.5 handles ...and i feel like ive been run over by a truck! Ill watch the open unless 957-8 appears first