ES 10-20-08

wow, i dont know how you guys can trade this pit open volitility cause i sure cant.
dam 1 min avg at 966.00 and 5 min boll avg at 966.50 holdin it so far....15 min boll avg is 964.50
took the 1-2-3 at 67.50 again..I still want that 58......great one Kool...cool stuff
I hate when your stuff gets in my way...lol
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

dam 1 min avg at 966.00 and 5 min boll avg at 966.50 holdin it so far....15 min boll avg is 964.50

@#%235... 2 ticks ...order cancelled.. up 17.75 so i shouldnt wine anyway. Done for the day, GOOD LUCK GANG!
thanks kool, have a nice day
they took all the gao folks money...all those that risk one to one and all those that risk 1/2 the gap for a full gap target..in other words those that risked 10 and 20 points today to get the gap fill......that's why I wanted to keep track of who is leading from friday...to see if it affects gaps
rIGHT NOW ,AS WITH MOST ALL DAY, the russell and nas are still lagging noticibly, that really worries me for tomorrow. Cant wait to see the closing ticks ,etc
I'm long at 968.75
you guys took my money at 69.75.
987.75 next stop?
counter trend weekly, monthly Market Profile i.e. DVAH DVAL, and 30 min Chart with some special RSI settings. Thanks for the compliment, I was going to buy puts yesterday but I waited to long cause I was in a trade, and before I knew it it was 4:03 and its best to do it at the close because the majority of the time the market changes trend short term in the overnight, which will effect options greater.