ES 10-20-08

wow, i dont know how you guys can trade this pit open volitility cause i sure cant.
buying 59.50-60.50
sigh... no fill at 960.50 and it hit right at 2:31, yet another' brilliant call that made me NOTHING... grrrrr...waiting and watching
stop now at 67.75..I think they may get me here
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

sigh... no fill at 960.50 and it hit right at 2:31, yet another' brilliant call that made me NOTHING... grrrrr...waiting and watching

nice call though Kool!!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

see thats what i was talking abt 90 % good calls :D :D :D

might get another chance lower, who knows? when i said we trend up into the close ,thats really just a guess based on cycle behavior today
God, im so bummed, got to shake it off tho. but i hate trading much after 3 cause the locals and the funds tend to get crazy sometimes.
Hmmm, russell and nas have improved greatly, tho still slighly lagging. the closing stats might be interesting today
now YM is lagging

this is a long shot based purely on price proj. but ill buy one at 964.50 for a quick 2-3 handles
counter trend weekly, monthly Market Profile i.e. DVAH DVAL, and 30 min Chart with some special RSI settings. Thanks for the compliment, I was going to buy puts yesterday but I waited to long cause I was in a trade, and before I knew it it was 4:03 and its best to do it at the close because the majority of the time the market changes trend short term in the overnight, which will effect options greater.