ES 10-20-08

wow, i dont know how you guys can trade this pit open volitility cause i sure cant.
short 2 from 955.50, covering one here
out one 954.00(wanted 52.75, too busy posting!)
I have to re- evaluate...dow is showing a bit more strength so selling this rally up should be a good one Kool for you...I missed a 56 short fill and am not going to chase it
covered other at 952.75, now up 16.50...having a good day!...watching
yeah, you know where i think its going,(931).. but after a profitable week last week, but lousy in terms of 'overtrading' im trying to protect my winnings and be more patient this week!Even if im right it likely would be for an hour and thats too long for me!
See, Bruce how the nas is woefully lagging today , especially on this rally? That could portend lower prices later ,in my mind
I'm trying form the 61..want the 53 number first.....not giving this too much room as I to don't want to give much back if wrong and outside my 90 minute window is tricky
Nice trade Bruce ...lots of mov avg resistance at 955 tho(1 and 5 min.)
selling one here...961.25
short with a 2.5 stop
counter trend weekly, monthly Market Profile i.e. DVAH DVAL, and 30 min Chart with some special RSI settings. Thanks for the compliment, I was going to buy puts yesterday but I waited to long cause I was in a trade, and before I knew it it was 4:03 and its best to do it at the close because the majority of the time the market changes trend short term in the overnight, which will effect options greater.