ES 11-04-08

Morning gang! Hey Akola, go back to the globex thread and youll see the explaination of your last trade! page 4 and 5!
Lets face it, anything can always happen! Im not always right , im just trying to explain what my thinking is! 5 min is getting close to oversold ,so if , and i say if, this occurs ,it might be good for a little scalp.
Good point ,Benny, i suppose because most vol occurs at the point at which investors make up their mind which way to bet(up or down) which is after all the birth of a cycle? who knows!
there are singles formed overnite here at 79-77 area
SO FAR SO GOOD, 5 MIN CHART JUST 'CREEPING ' INTO OVERSOLD
thanks kool and benny

in process of learning. vol checked...
LOOKING FOR 10:03-6
if i missed by 1 tick again ,im gonna be pissed!
what are you looking for kool? long?
i like to look at the overnite profile which currently has 50% at 81.25 DVAL @78.75 , DPOC@84.25 and DVAH @995 move over to the day session once the first hour is in the books then the IB numbers can be done
@#$!@$ ..i think i missed by one tick!(order was in at 979.75 thinking id probably see 987.50 and get a fill)sigh... order cancelled.. watching
remember , use price proj. cycles and the tech indicators! The tendancy is just to rely on cycles, or just rely on proj. and thatll work a lot ... but not always!