ES 11-04-08

Morning gang! Hey Akola, go back to the globex thread and youll see the explaination of your last trade! page 4 and 5!
Yes, palmer ,but as always only for my short term scalp cause the 1 and 5 min charts are oversold right here
WHETHER YOUR BULLISH OR BEARISH, IM JUST TRYING TO SHOW HOW YOU CAN DETERMINE WHATS LIKELY TO HAPPEN NEXT! i have to run some errend till about 1:00 or so but if youve studied the other website and this one ,just keep practicing. Its not as hard as it seems. And some times when you know the future, you still get burned!(i just missed by one tick on a prediction of 989.50-75 and knew within 2 min when it might happen!)LOL see ya this afternoon!
slowly but steadily I'm getting it Kool thanks
for instance 1 min says 988.50 at a minimum, 5 min says more like 990.50
EITHER WAY, I JUST MISSED A KILLER SCALP... SIGH!
Sometimes i get too'fancy' trying to be too exact. Never be surprised by an overshoot or undershoot of 2 or 3 ticks . After all, what your really measuring is investors emotions!(fear,greed, optimisum, pessimisum)
bingo , on 990 by the way! gotta go..Cya!
+50% IB...What can u say...LOL
so9 @ 1009
breadth bout 10 to 1 pos.
remember , use price proj. cycles and the tech indicators! The tendancy is just to rely on cycles, or just rely on proj. and thatll work a lot ... but not always!