Globex 11-20-08

well they gap it down...what could we expect
ill buy 801.00 if they take it that far
order cancelled ...watching
I got an interesting projection this morning to the
upside 1005.50. All others were in the 800 & low 900
range
ok, heres how i see it,(fwiw) 2 hourly proj up were given cause we hit 795.25 twice on globex. first one gives (803.25-795.25)..816.25 and the 6:00am one gives 812.25 which i assume has been fullfilled(missed by one tick)Since it looks to me like all proj from the 881 high have been met or surpassed, i have to go back to that chart i posted yesterday, the 918 high. that gives 779.50, and if you cheat the rule a little and use the next bar lowbout 3-4 bars later the 'worst' case scenerio of around 740 appears.(and i have low confidence on this number) Im not currently in the camp that says were going to the 600's or lower.
gm red...wow a 25% move from these levels! Nothing would surprise me
interesting , REDSIX! hope your right... using 'reverse cycles on the daily chart, with a low 11-6 to the low 11-13 would indicate a peak tomorrow, which doesnt bode well for mondays action!
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

gm red...wow a 25% move from these levels! Nothing would surprise me

gm;

I know I ran it twice to make sure I was reading
it right. This proj. is a long range so not sure
when it will hit; also I got a higher pivot proj.
on the 10 Y monthly it was 630 for NOV it's indicating
670 for Dec. FWIW
Remember the update i posted maybe a month ago, Vo. I looked at bear markets historically and they average 3 such rallies before completion. I think weve had one 27% so far,and one at 22%. A 30% rally would actually be completely 'normal'
Well, RED, the 1008.50 daily bar to the next days low of 897,does give something like 622 but i was sooo hoping we'll hit 1008 again and negate it.
kool i wouldnt disagree but when I read his post it sounded like that was 1 of his daily projections, which would seem very improbable...and I guess I lied because if we got that kind of action I would be surprised
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

I got an interesting projection this morning to the
upside 1005.50. All others were in the 800 & low 900
range

VO;

My apology for not being clear on my first post that this proj.
was a long range 90min.

The last 90min. projection I had was to the
downside low to 838.50 and it was the next day I belive for that
to hit.... Don't know if that is how this one will play out alot
of resistance to plow thru.

When I run them in the morning I'll see if I get confirmation.
Kool has a number in that same area.

Maby some computer guru could tell me if the software had
detected buying pressure entered the market.