ES 11-20-08

here we go!
a failure up here on this push will target the 88 number
yup, Bruce, i still favor 784.. lotta avgs between 801 and 804 but i cant tell where to get short yet!
1 min says 806.25 but thats above the avgs and it seems like if that happens we could go higher than that...watching
ill try a sale at 802.50 the 1 min avg ..5 min boll avg is 802.00
the 803 area was my "baby" cool..on the short....the top of a zone for me and 95 was target as it is part of another zone...this kind of day is a bit harder I feel as zones for me are wide in size but fairly close together
short 2@ 802.50, 3.5 stop
stop on runners is 803 with a final target of 788..I think runners will get clipped soon
yeah, i hear ya ,Bruce!
moving final target to 790..
covering one holding the other for 784!
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered