ES 11-20-08

here we go!
see the trouble getting thru the avgS 1 ,5 and 15 all around 795.25-796.75
when they finally break up ward(and they will!) the 811-13 is is next(in my humble opinion)
FWIW ..5 min proj from 808 is 785.00 ill be a buyer a tick above if it gets there
if they can hold S1 i think they find their way to VAL
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

so they distributed into this runup...interesting thanks prestwick

Here is their footprint. Look at the white line on the bottom which shows their approximate net position (eg at the time of this snapshot they were a net -1699 contracts but had been as low as -15k and as high as +14k at the peak. The brown line is the cummulative net small money position at any point in time.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I agree, VO see what the 15 min proj from todays low is? 818
thats great prestwick thanks for posting
ill probably get killed but i still think 785 zone is a screamin buy ...order still in
Out @ 796.50
Anyone getting bored to death with this sideways crap, please raise your hand! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered