ES 11-20-08

here we go!
1 min avg lying in wait at 780, and 5 min boll avg at 781.91..theyll never make past these!
just showed a spike at 770.50 and 774.25...big volatility equals big zones.. if this can hold they'll try back to the 85's
for anyone not trading and watching, we haven't had a full bar above the 74 number..which is trouble on longs
See how much time is left today? a lot can still happen! Besides that low we just made just doesnt show up in any of my numbers, meaning odds are it gets broken.
757* so9
Love your work, Bruce! It gives me a new perspective , especially your vol work! THX
Thanks Kool...it's good stuff but how someone applies it is another issue.....the simple version is that volume zones are magnets...hopefully some will find great ways to use the work
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Love your work, Bruce! It gives me a new perspective , especially your vol work! THX

I wonder how CNBC is taking this? Is SUE HERRERA IN TEARS YET? ROFL
760.25 = -50% IB extension, 746 is 100%
L @ 57.50
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered