ES 11-20-08

here we go!
and of course now they run it ... probably to 789 or so!
you can see how so many of these spikes are happening in that area....I would expect that a Value area number will fall in that zone when the 4:15 bell sounds....but I'm not sure...don't have my I/RT fired up
sorry for the delay VO...I'm done trading for the day so I'm in "watching" mode.......but will gladly answer any questions or contribute when I can
thanks for reply...on a 610T chart, which is what I trade the 13:57.59 bar had the biggest volume since the close yesterday
look at the 5th , 30 minute bar in RTH...what a big consolidation...we really need a close above that in the next 14 minutes to have any hope here on the long side......I'm not trading so I babble
is that eastern time and what was the high and low of that bar..? is that the 78 you refered to..?
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

thanks for reply...on a 610T chart, which is what I trade the 13:57.59 bar had the biggest volume since the close yesterday

i hate it when this happens , but it looks to me like they;ll fight over 773 (and lose it) and 762.50 is gonna happen
I have the 85.50 - 90 as the second biggest ...created at 9:42..but the biggest was at 10:46 and that range was 96 - 803...a monster

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
wow, thx VO
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered