ES 11-20-08

here we go!
bail
This is UGLY
WELL, THAT SEALS THE DEAL FOR ME... NOW THE DAILY BARS 1008.50 TO THE NEXT BARS LOW AT 897 come in to play...716
cancel 51.50 order
51.25 is my last number
just like the last time! my 762.50 is now resistance!
if this volume spike fails then 70 would be the target...I think most would be better off using there own entry mentod and the volume zones as target..i personally think that was the end and low is in today but no trade for me
which one is it boys?

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
on the BAV small $ looks to be doing an enormous amount of short covering over the past 15 minutes, +18k contracts (that's a big net move for smalls) while bigs kept selling
27 handles today gave to many back.
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

prestwick where did your BAV end up

Here is how it finished VO. Notice how big money (white line) really sold hard on the break of 772-770 around 14:33? At the same time small money (brown line) started to net buy heavily. I rarely see small money's conviction outweigh the conviction of big money, ala today. Bigs look to have done some covering into the close. That 770-72 area should be watched tomorrow if we test it as it is likely that big money will try to defend the sells they started there unless some news changes the nature of the market.
Click image for original size
No Description Entered