ES 12-18-2008

Good morning to the USA, good evening in Asia. As of now, 45 min before RTH. It took a steep plunge to the pivot at 903, all in less than 10 min.

As a short term scalper. Lets see for the first 3 mins to confirm EMA3 is on top of EMA9, 3 green candles with bearish resistance with MACD pointing up. Target 4 points with SL at 3. Trailing stop change to 5 when price changes to 3.

Have a profitable day everyone.
Click image for original size
45 mins to RTH 18 Dec 2008
A tick away from VO's 60 min 873.75. GREAT PROG.
1 off 76 stop be
flat and missed @ 73.50
hope somebody got the 73 number
261.8 = 71.25 will try buying there
bigs -32250 now and haven't net bought off of 73.5
l @ 79...looking for 82.50
1 off 82.50 stop 79.50...84, 86.25
That's a high probability and I would have to agree with it. I used to trade the 60 and 30 minute grails and would look for subtle price action changes on the 5 and 15 minute chart....It usually doesn't just blow though the ema on the higher time frame without some retrace.....especially when youhave the high ADX....grails that fail are also cool signals...or at least they use to be
quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

Thanks Prestwickdrive:
This is one of LBR's trade setups and it's one of the most reliable that I've seen. It works on any time frame and the accuracy is 90% or better for at least a partial re-test.

see what good clean living gets you!
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Thanks Vo that's what I had imagined ...so you can use price projection failures on the lower time frame to get you going in the direction of the larger time frame......
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

and yes bruce the bigger time frame projections do indeed carry more weight

speaking of failures....*cough *cough

(im alluding to myself)

yes yes i need more confidence but poking fun at myself is better than seriously saying im a tool.