ES 1-5-2009

Watching the 910 area this morning...

VAL 910.25

910.50 is the 61.8% retrace level of Friday's up trend.

Below 910 we have the 904 level:

Weekly Pivot Point at 904
Daily S1 at 903.75

904.25 is the 78.6% retrace of Friday's up trend.

POC at 913.75... will probably be ignoring this level today.

Pivot Point 918.25... will be ignoring this level also.

TY, VO
quote:
Originally posted by lordalfa

Doing it. Thanks. I find that Chart Templates good. I can load the sets of indicators. As a programmer or computer geek. The scripting looks interesting.

if your good with C# then you will love the scripting stuff... for the most part its well over my head... let me know when you get VO's fib bands coded up

here is the help guide... http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/helpguide.html

s @ 28
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

looking for close over 24.50 to take us to 28ish

Great call VO and great trading today
will take scratch if they let me
261.8 Target

Click image for original size
261.8 Target reached
SPX gap filled
[/quote]
if your good with C# then you will love the scripting stuff... for the most part its well over my head... let me know when you get VO's fib bands coded up

here is the help guide... http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/helpguide.html
[/quote]

I am old school COBOL, FORTRAN and PASCAL. But WTH, a code is a code is a code. This ABC stuff on Ninjer is great! I can enter earlier than those lagging EMA indicators. | 28.75, +4

Just wished this was my real money account. LOL

i took the loser @ 29.50
PT if you look in the charts thread somebody has coded fibobands for NT...his name was culsa or something close
quote:
Originally posted by Margie

myptof, I thought you were joking the other day, hilarious!

lol, no its real...its just a divergence trade, need to have been in a trend and a higher high or double top (or close) The divergence is the big thing. I ended up drawing eyes and naming it for my own amusement. I've been calling it the Batman for years now.