BruceM and Dennis Bolze - scam artist ??

Here is a link to Elite trader you can read all about Dennis...or what's left of him...my own little story will follow sometime later.....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=150664
I hear you Larry... I guess deep down we may all think that somebody knows more than we do and want to find out what that is.....Like many I'm a constant student of the market but have found so much more value from free stuff posted on the web then I ever have from paid material.....

I'm still always curious but now time limits how often I can engage vendors to prove they can actually trade or perform anywhere near their simulated records.

My Gatlinberg trip was going to be more of a social thing...It was going to Kickoff with an Octoberfest Keg party !!!!

thanks for the comments

Bruce
email detailing his "Oct workshop"
SUNDAY Ocotber 5th

7:45am Breakfast is served at the Pancake Pantry starting a 7:45am, you can't come to Gatlinburg without enjoying some East Tennessee pancakes.......it's located at Pancake Pantry 628 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 865-436-4724 again any desk clerk can give you directions.....this will end at 8:45am so we can get to the house for the workshop......

9:30am......Defining a trend using indicators not sure where we will leave off from yesterday but wherever it is this is where we will pickup on......this part of the workshop is to explore how to develop a trading plan, back test it, keep records or a log, and find out if it's just more noise or something of value. How many indicators do you need, which ones talk the talk and which ones don't walk the walk. By the time we are done with the second part of this you will be ready for the magic.

11:30am.....Fibonacci Levels.....MarkB will be giving a presentation not only how you can use retracements and extensions to determine where the price is going to pullback to in order to buy your stock, or when to take profits or adjust your stops.

12:00...High Noon LUNCH...... Lunch will be from McAllister's Deli again ....I personally don't like to go to workshop and seminars and the food is something you can't spell or pronounce. So we will have fruit, and all the fixins to make a great sandwich....some potato salad or cole slaw, a nice garden salad and mixed fruit and a dessert for those who didn't eat salad.....ROTFL.........if you have any special needs please let us know so my daughters will be able to have it for you........

1:00pm......Fibonacci Levels......after a nice lunch and before you fall totally asleep we will finish up with the Fib levels. I know before anyone says anything that this should bring out at least a hundred thousand questions.......so part of this segment will be how to go thru your charts at home and what you need to do so you can it from across the room and under your desk.

3:00pm......Pulling it all together and defining what we are going to trade....Now that we have the natural order of the market under our belts, and have talked a defined way to look at trend, the pullback, the setup, the trigger, and how to manage the trade we will put a trading plan in writing.....

4:00pm .....The final answer time.....This will be where you can answer questions about, options, bonds, rice, banana puddin or whatever and if I know the answer I will tell ya, if I don't I will tell you that also. But maybe someone else knows the answer and that would be just great if they shared their ideas......

5:00pm.....YOU ARE OUT OF HERE BABY..... This will be around the time we will end for the day and dinner is on your own, hopefully you have made friends with some other guys or couples and will go out to dinner and enjoy the evening busting on each other.....most likely it will be about the workshop so far, but that's OK TOO!!!

MONDAY October 6th

7:45am Breakfast is served at the Pancake Pantry starting a 7:45am, you can't come to Gatlinburg without enjoying some East Tennessee pancakes.......it's located at Pancake Pantry 628 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 865-436-4724 again any desk clerk can give you directions.....this will end at 8:45am so we can get to the house for the workshop......

9:00am to 9:30am Before I start trading for the day three representatives from 3 local charities will be at the house, The ASPCA, The Boys and Girls Boys of Gatlinburg and the Good Shepard Clinic. I promised back aways to have a Trade-a-Long at the house once it was finished for my trading buddies, and I will fulfill that promise. As part of this workshop, there is no fee, no BSski to buy, no subscription to sign up for....nothing. But when you get something for nothing, what value does it have in the end......NONE. So, it will be between you and your soul as to what amount you give to these charities, it doesn't matter to me as I don't have to be there when you look into the mirror each morning.........now do I?

9:30am to 4:30pm TRADING BABY TRADING.....I will be trading live, real money, most likely a 20 lot unless it turns into a trend day and then there are no limits. While in a trade, or when I see a setup coming, I will talk about it, talk thru it, not around it. There won't be any question or answer period until I say, "Anyone have a question NOW????? " People always want to come and sit next to me and watch me trade and this is your opportunity to do just that. But money is money and BSski is BSski and I take no prisoners....NONE.

4:30pm... the final answer...... I think by the time we are done for the day everyone will be spent, but I will have a follow up on questions about whatever. Hopefully as the day unfolds and I am walking around talking to myself most of the questions will be answered.....but you will have 30 minutes to an hour and then it's over, pack up the balloons and head to the airport as I get ready for the next event on Thursday...as United Way fund raiser for 800.........it's Oktoberfest in TENNNESSEEEeeeeeeeeeee.........

ANY QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP...

It was a masterfull selling email. But he had planed it for a long time he even had his 2 companies' name spelled out Advance Trading SCAM. (Advance trading Services and Centurion Assest Management)
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I hear you Larry... I guess deep down we may all think that somebody knows more than we do and want to find out what that is.....Like many I'm a constant student of the market but have found so much more value from free stuff posted on the web then I ever have from paid material.....

Bruce

Exactly Bruce most of what I use came from free stuff posted on the net all you have to do is to find it, figure it out and then apply it the right way, once you understand that, it gets much easier to follow the market. Only thing that I have paid for is an ad-on I use with my Ninjatrader that helps me alot to see more clearly waves and find out corrections (ABC)intrady live in the market.

Laurent
quote:
Originally posted by nkhoi

It was a masterfull selling email. But he had planed it for a long time he even had his 2 companies' name spelled out Advance Trading SCAM. (Advance trading Services and Centurion Assest Management)

Amazing, imagine picking a name that reduces to S.C.A.M. as an acronym. Very insightful of you to notice that nkhoi!
Bruce which add-in you paid for. If you pay for it then it must be good.
Don't have add - ons...you must have me confused.....I'm still trying to get through the set up of Ninja.....LOL
quote:

quote:

You must have tought it was Bruce but it's me who is using MTPredictor add-on with Ninjatrader. You can go have a look at what it does on their website.

http://www.mtpredictor.com/

P.S They have a stand alone daily software and add-ons for real time software like Ninjatrader, E-Signal and Tradestation.

Laurent

email detailing his "Oct workshop"

USA clients only knew about ATS, and overseas victims only knew about CAM, so we never saw all the letters together. The overseas clients were even told there were NO US investors.
Howdy,
I have the same feelings towards the free sites. I have learned a lot from a couple. www.trading-naked.com has been very helpful with plenty of interesting skills. Then www.VooDootrader.com is loaded. Has anyone seen these?

John