Looking to sell ?

This 1047 - 1050 area..lots of volume firing off up here....good day for a gap fill...
took the loser at 52.25 and currently short from hour breakout....want the test of 50 to target and tighten..not the best time of day to be in this
for you math wizards you can add 8- 10 to the open print...if you need help get a 5 year old...tough battle at the hour high for confluence.......a break out will go for the 60 highs..I'm flat now and a net loser on the day
They kept buying it w/hardly any pullbacks ... espec. at potential resist areas, which usu. is an area to find a way to get long with either some setup or other entry approach. It hit that 60.00 and held in a roughly 3 point range that pushed up against it.

All I had was that 1 short @49 this morning for pocket change and then couldn't find a comfortable place/way to get long. Likely done for day (although I'm itching to get in here at 61-60 for a potential pop to 65).
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

...BINGO!!!! AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS NUTS!!!
never nuts kool.....but we still need to trade for these targets...I'm not ready to hold for a 25 point drawdown ( the 1035 area back up to 1060 area) in order to get 3 more points......great call my friend and nice target.....all I knew was that yesterdasy volume wasn't quite strong....I expected a break of yesterdays highs so they surprised me today....thanks for these updates my friend!!!
Nice call, but you're still nuts!! Went over to your room and you've had some good charts today ... some good numbers (as usual). Cool, Kool.
LOL!
JUST WISH I WAS A BETTER TRADER! I KNEW AROUND 1080 WE WOULD LIKELY SEE 1033, AND LATER STATED IF 1054 DIDNT HOLD ITS A LONG WAY TO 1030! (DAYS AGO!) .... TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT IS ANOTHER STORY ALTOGETHER! GOT CRUSHED YESTERDAY FOR INSTANCE..THATS WHY I LOVE FOLLOWING YOU AND BRUCE AND JOE... YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER AT TRADING THAN I AM! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!
I SAID A DAY GO IF 1033 DOESNT HOLD WE'LL LIKELY GET A TEST OF 1018-19.50.. STILL FEEL THAT WAY