Looking to sell ?

This 1047 - 1050 area..lots of volume firing off up here....good day for a gap fill...
Well, out at the Weekly S1 made for a pretty good run there Bruce. Tip o' the hat to ya and yer runners! Now let's see what kind of bounce the mkt can muster ($TICK was buried pretty good on that last push down) ... it's nearing the typical mid-day slowdown time frame. Naz seems to be holding up better today comparatively, looking at intraday activity, including this bounce so far ... just an observation. Simply watching for now.
1061.25-1062.50 IS SUPPORT (IMPORTANT SUPPORT!)
GREAT JOB BRUCE!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Have some same/similar numbers again Kool. I've got price action support at 1061. Was looking for it to push further down to 61.00 (even though it's more of a "zone") ... will be interesting to see how price acts from the bounce at 62.25 ... especially if there's a retest. I'll more likely just be an observer unless I see something setting up for a trade based on the price action (long or short).
SHORT TERM CHARTS SHOW 2 AREAS WHICH MAY BE REBOUND TARGETS...1068.00 (JUST HIT AT 1067.75) AND THE ONE I'LL LIKELY SELL, 1071.25-1071.75 AREA.WAS UP 5 HANDLES AND GAVE BACK 4! YOU KNOW ME!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
..BUT PROBABLY A RETEST OF THE LOW FIRST...
I BLAME BRUCE!!!! LOL
that 70 - 72 area that you guys already mentioned is critical.....lots of volume at the weekly low from last week...no retest of that today will be a bad sign for long traders in general
very nice on the 61 - 62 fella's!!!
Price kept lurking down there ... it finally took a stab at 61.00 ... but I didn't have a read on whether it would bounce or break ... and wasn't in a coin flippin' mood. Nice day guys!
I SAID A DAY GO IF 1033 DOESNT HOLD WE'LL LIKELY GET A TEST OF 1018-19.50.. STILL FEEL THAT WAY