Skype Trading Room

Are there any traders interested in joining a Skype based trading room?

I primarily trade the ES but also at times trade the TF and forex.

Gets a bit lonely and it would be nice to share what I am seeing and talk to others as the trading day goes on. Room wouldn't be geared to teaching or BS but to trading.
Just an update. so far 5 folks in the trading room. Good traders too.

Rules are simple ,voice is for calls and related things like questions only. BS is to be typed. Hope see a few more of you there.
If you are interested in checking out the skype trading room load skype if you don't have it, it is free.

Then go to search for contacts. enter either " From My Pivots trading room" or "kungfutrader1". I will then add you to the room. So far some very good traders making calls and $ being made in the ESMini. All are welcome.
Hi Tom,

I am interested as well to join you guys in the skype room. I already have skype and just need to know how to join.

Thanks,

Wendy
Does anyone have a link to the free skype download?
Thanks.
eddiegorniakjr
Originally posted by eddiegorniakjr

Does anyone have a link to the free skype download?
Thanks.
eddiegorniakjr

http://www.skype.com/
yea just skype kungfutrader and he will add you
Tom, will you also show your trades in the room?
Otto I did when the room first opened but since the room preference is for typing instead of talking I stopped for the most part. Since I am a 3 tick scalper typing my trades after I enter them isn't very helpful. I may be out before anyone can get in. Or I may be scratching right after I type if I don't like the price action.

Eric and Les post very good trades and their trades have more room to follow and work. You can do very well taking their trades.

Also I am in the middle of revamping my trading method so focused on that for the time being. trying to reduce trade set ups and move to 1 pt per trade with a trailer.
For all interested. The room has reached its voice limit of 24.

It has been necessary over the last few weeks to remove people from the room that were not participating in any way.

If anyone wants to leave the room please let me know. Otherwise I will have to examine the population of the room at weeks end and remove a few more people.

We want to always have room to add folks that are interested. The room has some very good trades that call traders and has turned into one of the best trading chat rooms out there.
Tom: I've disabled PM's to your account on the forum because your email address is being reported as discontinued. You can easily re-enable it by resolving your email address problem or changing your email address here by clicking on your username and then editing your profile and re-enabling email.

Also, you have unread PM's waiting in your inbox.
send me the link?