ES short term trading 4-23-10

Good morning. still looking for that E wave to 1196 (or even lower3-4 handles!). Heck, i still want to see slightly higher to be sure D is complete. I also have 1212.25 as a possibility on the upside if we just continue higher. (wave 4 could also have completed at 1186.25 making a flat.). Monday the 26th looms just ahead. It certainly looks like Thurs. gave us a great low for the late Friday run up into bullish Monday. heres a short term look...
Click image for original size
Originally posted by BruceM

wow...we are in the zone MM.....I just read your most recent post...after mine went up....perhaps u are really me and I have multiple id's like some do here...LOL!!

In my opinion we now have a two faced native English Speaking Monkey in this forum. What is daytrading coming too.........
that's funny Ak1..I voted it up
Enjoy your weekend in Togo ak1. I'm off to the Mesquite rodeo here in Dallas, Texas. Gonna dust off my ten-gallon hat and shine up my roach stompers. The last time I went (a couple of decades ago), a bull ended up killing one of the dang rodeo clowns - sucked.

My favorite part is when they dress that little monkey up like a real cowboy, hat and all, and hook him into a small saddle they've strapped on a dog ... then let 'em loose to run around the arena.

Now THAT'S freakin' hilarious.

Hope all did well in the markets today ... about to crack open a Lone Star beer to start sippin' into the rodeo weekend.

The Country-fied Monkey
Have a wonderfull weekend everyone. Hope to see you again on Monday.
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Enjoy your weekend in Togo ak1.

AK1 (the Indian maharaja here!) is actually in Canada, from what he used to have in his profile originally! ;-)
post deleted
"It certainly looks like Thurs. gave us a great low for the late Friday run up into bullish Monday. heres a short term look"...Posted this morning before the open... (1212.75)BINGO!!!!
Originally posted by stocksster

Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Enjoy your weekend in Togo ak1.

AK1 (the Indian maharaja here!) is actually in Canada, from what he used to have in his profile originally! ;-)

Thanks for the heads-up stocksster. In that case, don't forget to wear your tuque this weekend ak1 ... eh!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuque
Mmmmmm ... mmmmm, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

lone star beer

Wooooooooot!!!

monkey cowboy

Ride 'em CowMonkey!
Originally posted by BruceM

...My suggestion is that if we aren't willing to expand and answer anyone's questions then leave the trade in our accounts and don't type it into the forum...In other words...there is no point in the forum members seeing it...

I completely agree and lets make that a rule.
Originally posted by redsixspeed

using the move from yesterday I have a measured move to 1218.25
this is my highest projection

====================================================================
Yesterday in the above quote would be refering to Thursday.
The projection of 1218.25 is still on the radar as we have not had a pull back yet that would cancel that projection..imo