ES Short Term Trading 5-11-10

Here's the Price Action Support Resistance levels that I see. With the way the market has acted with all the volatility, they're spaced relatively wide apart ... and should be, as always, taken as "zones" give or take a point or two in this market.

Here's the 30m chart with S/R lines in Red and the Cyan dashed lines are the Wkly pivot prices ... Magenta line is semi-significant. Hope this is a helpful map.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr levels for 51110
I think I type for everyone when I say that I'm glad u r following your plan Feng..
Originally posted by feng456

followed my plan to the letter
The challenge I think is that we are stuck inside the O/N range and YD range so I don't expect much beyond one of those ranges

I think they will test that double top that was atthe hour highs to see if it's valid
Originally posted by TraderF

i'm actually biased to the upside.

i should have moved my trade to breakeven and left the room. this is hard to trade visually. it would have been breakeven or double what i made. Double turned out!

if we can get above these highs....which today is a positive day so far and seems to be trending up...i think 72 is possible. from there it catches back up w/ the down trend and will likely be a decision point.
LOL...WTF IS THE PLAN?...Stopped at 1155.75 loss of 2 one one es watching the 1157.50area... if it goes to 59 it will be a prc sell
nice air pocket there too..
Click image for original size
720 short
I think he is just using this as a journal Kool but that would be a good addition if we knew the plan and could see how it works out...

I think he wants us to "beat him up" if he doesn't follow the plan....Fengs cool with me though

Crappy highs again....no impulse..damnit!!
Originally posted by koolblue

LOL...WTF IS THE PLAN?...Stopped at 1155.75 loss of 2 one one es watching the 1157.50area... if it goes to 59 it will be a prc sell
Well i wanted closer to 1154.25, but exited 1155.00 cause of that little cycle bottoming.. at least im back to even!..lol
magic thing-a-ma-bob number at 52.75....could get tricky off these new hOD
yeah ,i agree Bruce... he's a good dude... well i just sold again at 1156.75... could be going to the well once to often, but its too late now!...
I tell you Bruce, my gut is saying we already peaked at 1162.00 and are in the process of forming a decent top. I dont know.. it just seems like if we were going to 70 or 1183 we would have made more progress by now... so my bias all day is sell!!!
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Originally posted by feng456

followed my plan to the letter

==================================================================
Hey feng;

Record your trade from time to time. Call the trade as you
see it setting up, record what you say then go back later
listen to what you did right. This may be a good teacher...

You might also want to record what you're up to in the Trading Journals section of the site. Create a new topic for yourself and post what you're up to and when you didn't follow your plan.