ES short term trading 5-28-10

Anyone trading today?? anyone shorting 06.25?
Click image for original size
...and yes, Bruce i sold 96.25 but chickened out at 94.00
I'll comment at some point in the future on your thread, Feng, but now maybe you see the madness of trying to use a 10 point stop to get 2 handles... ive been doing this off and on for over 20 years and never heard of ANYONE sucessesful using a risk-reward ratio like that!
Man ,im just shaking! That was the first 10 lot ive traded in many years! Used to routinely ,but its been ssoooo long! Have to get my nerves under control or i'll have to go back to 2 lots... Thank you Lord for a winner on my first attempt!
back to 93 per the one min chart... i think it may still want higher 1099? thats also where the 30 min red avg is but im still watching....
15 ema on the 30 min is currently 1099.00... and ....
Be advised this will be riskier that my previous 2 trades cause i dont see any clear downside magnet(air, triples , etc)
5-9 MIN TO GO?
I see the word "triples" mentioned a lot. What is that referring to?
3 5 MIN BARS NEXT TO EACH OTHER WITH THE SAME HIGH ..or low..I used to call them ledges.. they almost always get' broken.' (surpassed)... right now you have three at 98 even on the one min chart....Bruce raised our awareness of this concept...
Anyone position long right now. I shorted at 1100 on Friday with my stop at 1110. Could use a looser stop. This could push into 1125. The trend to me is still down and feel the upside if this trades back down to 1040 again is very big. The break of that support could send the market into a free fall. 950,875,800. These levels will be next to be tested if that happens. The jobs numbers seem to be pretty important in terms of what the bulls are doing. I'm short two contracts. No price target looking to use two stops. Bring one to entry and the other as a trailing stop if I get onside.

Also if anyone has money kicking around CME in my opinion is a decent long. Nice on the charts Daily and Weekly. CME Group was heavily involved in the package to Europe. Trading at $316. Stop at $290. This thing was up near $700. It will see $450 again on the conservative side. 8-9 percent risk for 50 to 100 percent return. This is a longer time frame trade. 1 year or more.