ES short term trading 5-28-10

Anyone trading today?? anyone shorting 06.25?
This should turn out to be a highly synchronized short......
I took another buy at 92.70 to see if those triples would get taken out. Put my order in at 97.50. The rest is history.
Bruce, what's the significance of the triples in terms of trader psychology?
Pikers...traders put stops in obvious places..u can see them on the chart...I trade for those stops usually..
this type of day either closes on the extreme or in the center...hopefully we get the exterem high close but volume seems to still fill in atthe 92 - 93 area...I'd like to see bulls win..so be careful longs
Look at the 5 min bearish seperating line
why ak1...that has no educational value...u know the drill man!!
Originally posted by ak1

Crazy volatility now. Good for a few scalps.
Well at 3:30 they traded into a 30 min doji formed at 2300.00 est. Strong resistance are formed around doji's
ok..I jumped the gun...thanks...
Originally posted by BruceM

why ak1...that has no educational value...u know the drill man!!
Originally posted by ak1

Anyone position long right now. I shorted at 1100 on Friday with my stop at 1110. Could use a looser stop. This could push into 1125. The trend to me is still down and feel the upside if this trades back down to 1040 again is very big. The break of that support could send the market into a free fall. 950,875,800. These levels will be next to be tested if that happens. The jobs numbers seem to be pretty important in terms of what the bulls are doing. I'm short two contracts. No price target looking to use two stops. Bring one to entry and the other as a trailing stop if I get onside.

Also if anyone has money kicking around CME in my opinion is a decent long. Nice on the charts Daily and Weekly. CME Group was heavily involved in the package to Europe. Trading at $316. Stop at $290. This thing was up near $700. It will see $450 again on the conservative side. 8-9 percent risk for 50 to 100 percent return. This is a longer time frame trade. 1 year or more.