ES short term trading 5-28-10

Anyone trading today?? anyone shorting 06.25?
well there goes my trade, dammit!
Originally posted by koolblue

3 5 MIN BARS NEXT TO EACH OTHER WITH THE SAME HIGH ..or low..I used to call them ledges.. they almost always get' broken.' (surpassed)... right now you have three at 98 even on the one min chart....Bruce raised our awareness of this concept...

Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it!
87.50 print.
buying 1086.50...one only!
well koolblue wat i really wanted to know when posting that thread was if my entire process/approach of theory to backtesting to live trading was correct. unfortunately ive gotten way fewer responses, especially from the veterans, than i had hoped.

and so at this point after a year plus of churning my account i still havent the slightest clue if im even getting close to doing things right.
Feng ,i believe you are VERY CLOSE! Im very proud of your efforts and determination!I even love your current method.. i just think your stop is too wide ...Dont give up! Your almost there!
long 1086.25..exiting 1089.25 hopefully
wow, things go so quick its just impossible to trade and post in advance... out at 1089.25.. heres why...
Click image for original size
Note that that projection is the barest possible little move from the smallest(one min) chart.. as you can see , she likely wants higher. Too bad i only had one on, but i want to keep my winnings so i have a good holiday,,, which im starting now!,,Good trading fellas! And best to your families!
Nice sharp spike down. I love trading those.
Anyone position long right now. I shorted at 1100 on Friday with my stop at 1110. Could use a looser stop. This could push into 1125. The trend to me is still down and feel the upside if this trades back down to 1040 again is very big. The break of that support could send the market into a free fall. 950,875,800. These levels will be next to be tested if that happens. The jobs numbers seem to be pretty important in terms of what the bulls are doing. I'm short two contracts. No price target looking to use two stops. Bring one to entry and the other as a trailing stop if I get onside.

Also if anyone has money kicking around CME in my opinion is a decent long. Nice on the charts Daily and Weekly. CME Group was heavily involved in the package to Europe. Trading at $316. Stop at $290. This thing was up near $700. It will see $450 again on the conservative side. 8-9 percent risk for 50 to 100 percent return. This is a longer time frame trade. 1 year or more.