ES short-term trading for 7-15-10

Bruce,
You were right again (what else is new)
I see 81 printed, but I don't remember why you expected it.

Today is looking pretty grim, especially with the seasonal weakness koolblue had in that average performances of trade days of the month.

It is before 11 o'clock and the ES has already undercut its 5 day average of the Low versus the Open which is at 1086.50 for today. A move like this often means trend sell day.

with 5 day average RTH range at 12, today's RTH H minus 12 = 79.75, have to watch PA there , with second air, return to 83.25 likely? Am I reading this right, Bruce?
Using a downtrend line for stop on 1 min chart triple top
hopefully you all were trading for the triples this morning!!
I covered my short at 84.50...I split the difference..I need to see this double top on 30 minute get run out first before shorting again
stopped out
if they run the double top on 30 minute then I will be looking for a short to go after that new triple below,,,challeneg with that triple is it is right above low volume
yeah, im stopped at breakeven on my second half at 1086.75...sigh!...i think i once again misspoke about triple tops.. i meant they will get run out and not hold, not that they dont happen..sorry bout the comment..trying to post and trade is a bitch!
and here comes my 1083.25,,, just to teach me a lesson on patience!...lol
long small at 84.25 print...triple top trying to form on 30 minute is targte
will add if 82 prints....I've seen triple 30 minute highs hold and they are bouncing off O/N low!! that is why this is small...and of course we are stuck inside the hours range STILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all three off at 87.50....flat now but want to find shorts!!
You can look here in the morning as it will be updated by then but we have had lots of high closing $Ticks this week...

http://www.wallstreetcourier.com/index1.htm

so doubt we have lots of divergence lately. This guy corey posts some simple but effective view points regarding internals too..

www.afraidtotrade.com