ES 5-10-2011

Interesting action so far. Look at that ledge forming and notice CD pushing down.

Click image for original size
esvwap05102011
and trips at 51 too Lorn...tells us where volume is at.....there is none
I see them!

Originally posted by BruceM

and trips at 51 too Lorn...tells us where volume is at.....there is none
Trips at 48 filled to 51, 'eh?
Bearish volume entered at 1350.50
beautiful "P" profile on low volume.....classic MP would expect that to break to the downside........Books and reality can be very different but so far the clues are here for a sell off...
doesn't really matter if you are short or long thisis what you want to see.....either way you want to see volume increase as we move away from 49.75....without that increase in volume we will just snap back to it again and again...

I obviously want the volume to come in strong on a down move to break the rubber band of volatility....and so far that isn't happening
interesting how the $tick has spent so much TIME above zero today and every trade under minus 400 gets bought up...so not really favoring us shorts if we look at it from the internals......seems the only thing we have going for us is the poor volume..
a trips ahoy day!

Originally posted by BruceM

interesting how the $tick has spent so much TIME above zero today and every trade under minus 400 gets bought up...so not really favoring us shorts if we look at it from the internals......seems the only thing we have going for us is the poor volume..
Originally posted by Lorn

a trips ahoy day!

Do Trips get nullified/erased if a new high or new low is made, breaking the level?
They get nullified when price trades beyond them.

Originally posted by neoikon

Originally posted by Lorn

a trips ahoy day!

Do Trips get nullified/erased if a new high or new low is made, breaking the level?
Thanks, Lorn.

That is a goal I have to persue.

your reminder has increased my determiniation.

it is now time for action.