ES 10-23-12

yesterdays low has attracted all the high volume in the O/N session so 1416 - 1417 is my first magnet price...then above is 1419.50 and 1422 - 1423...those are nothing more than previous weeks lows but price has been attracted there and volume is there so they need to be on the radar

below the On low I will be using 1406.25 in case they can push it that far but not expecting that today
I want to see them get over 07.25 fast and hold otherwise this gonna be a clunker trade
any add's under hour lows need to target 07.25 first..always a harder fade when we gap under previous days lows and can't get inside that range so be careful done here at IB low..not for the timid!!
stopped at 04.75 ..I'm not seeing the volume I'd like yet to get long again but 04.25 seems to want to attract us faders...
trying again from 02.50...04.25 is magnet price
runners will try for 06 near IB low but will take next off at 05.75
long at 5.5 and stopped at 4, second try came in at 3, so still long on this one...want to see them test the ib low where i will get the core off and have runners aim for the single print at 7.25 first and 8.75 next
not waiting for 406 to hit... flattened manually at 5.5 (not gonna suffer for 1-2 ticks)..still same plan on runners though...stop at lows on those

Originally posted by NickP

long at 5.5 and stopped at 4, second try came in at 3, so still long on this one...want to see them test the ib low where i will get the core off and have runners aim for the single print at 7.25 first and 8.75 next
I'm not convinced they are done with that volume that came in at 04.25 so my stop on runners is at 03.75...trying to target 07.25 and then 08.75 but this has lots of work to do it seems down here..

targets are nothing more than places big volume came in and magnet prices..the question is always which magnets they will go to first
great Nick...cool how the big volume forms these classic measures like LVN's and singles
taking next off at 07 print just in case
You guys were both on your "A" game today nice trading both of you

Sharks