ES Thursday 10-31-13

Trick or treat !! Made some errors and forgot to mention a few things.....at about 3:35 into the video I said VA Low...so that 65.50 goes well with a previous VA HIGH.....also note how the 58.75 area goes well with Mondays lows........this is a great example of how ranges, VA's and HVN and lvns can reverse roles....

here is the video..
No video below? Try this link: Thursday.swf

if we open close to that 58 area then I think it will be safer to wait until you get into the 61 area or into the 54...more aggressive traders will want price to be two points at least away from that 58- 58.50 before trying buys or sells at the 58 area...so if we open above it by two points or more then aggressive would be to buy into it....if we open two points or under than aggressive would be to sell into that 58 bell center....it's also the VA low so many see that..
could someone post O/N vpoc when they get a chance......think I have a slight data issue that I need to check...
53 for me thus far bruce...will post my chart in a min

Originally posted by BruceM

could someone post O/N vpoc when they get a chance......think I have a slight data issue that I need to check...
Click image for original size
es2mbar
Originally posted by BruceM

I have 54.50 ONVPOC
the volume VA low from yesterday matches well with the buying tail, the overnight POC of time and the VA lows of Monday...that will be a critical price for bulls to hold in early trade I think
interesting on my overnight MP chart I have 54.50 but on my vwap chart - the one with volume on the left and time on the right it has 53....!!...either way that is the buying tail from yesterday...thanks guys !!
aggressive sells will be at this va low 58 area if u dare..I'm trying but small...see if we can get 54.50.
anyone else get the feeling that the sells off the 58 seem too obvious......they are gonna check on us again I think...i hate that
starting new sells at 59.50 but better would be up into that 61 - 62.50......I let a two point profit evaporate on last trade
now what do they do...go back for the gap in data at 53 ? that would be too funny...but that 56 may be in the way of that and they may be working on the double distribution day